• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

Wings are an improvement, but Eternal's wings seemed both too small and too big at the same time. Like, they were too small (IMO), but they were also rigid and clunky, so they just got in the way.

4Wqeuyb.gif

Anyway, I kinda like the original manga design myself, with the mask and all. Also Super Sailor Moon.

cj_iwakura

PGSM 33 & 34

So many daddy issues, I thought I was watching Innocent Sin.

They nailed Ami's mother, but I'm surprised Rei's grandfather isn't involved.

And they missed a perfect opportunity to bring in Yuichirou, He could've been one of Mr. Hino's bodyguards.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Too many cooks in the kitchen, I assume. Should have kept Takeuchi away from it.

yeah I have a feeling once this actually happens (if...) it's going to end up being a hot mess with a disappointing art style :(

I still want to watch the pilot someday. I can't die until I've done so!

The script for it is hilarious. And here's the video again.

Oh god I remember when I somehow found this video before Youtube was a thing. My jaw was on the floor. I freaking love the flying wheelchair at 1:22 that shoots lasers lol.

If there actually, really is a pilot, I'm amazed it hasn't surfaced. God watching that while drinking with friends would be amazing. Although, I kinda want the guy that's laughing throughout the video to be present as well.

I kinda feel like we'll get a rogue Saban Moon pilot before we ever see any proper footage of the official Sailor Moon reboot. ;_;

cj_iwakura

Sheesh, there's still 13 episodes of PGSM left? At least it's getting good.

Mio needs to die.I've never loathed a character as much as I loathe her.

I like how it cuts to the Mamoru/Usagi relationship case, too.

cj_iwakura

Act 36 was great. Finally some stuff happens.

If only you got to see
all four Generals and Beryl fight the Senshi at the same time
in the anime.

Usagi's done playing, too.

MikeMyers

I just started Season 3; so I'll let you know my own opinion on that.

Speaking of Season 3; S3 is my favourite Sailor Moon season!

Ranma's one of my favorite anime's, but yeah...parts of season 3 got a bit repetitive. It was like they didn't write much, so they tossed slightly different versions of two or three of them in there again and again throughout the season just to fill in a full season. Besides that, though, I loved the series.
I never finished InuYasha, but I used to watch it a lot on TV. Been meaning to watch the entire thing from beginning to end, but haven't gotten around to it.

Anyway:

is06gMRuRp5su.gif

Silly rabbit! Soups are for kids!

P.S.
Since Tekken was brought up, I tried making Eternal Sailor Moon using Alisa in Tekken Tag Tournament 2...three times. Not really satisfied with any of them, though. :(
I also made Lili into Sailor Moon in Tekken 6. It was okay, I guess.
I'm pretty happy with my Soulcalibur IV and V edits, though. I posted the V ones earlier in the thread.

Ranma's one of my favorite anime's, but yeah...parts of season 3 got a bit repetitive. It was like they didn't write much, so they tossed slightly different versions of two or three of them in there again and again throughout the season just to fill in a full season. Besides that, though, I loved the series.
I never finished InuYasha, but I used to watch it a lot on TV. Been meaning to watch the entire thing from beginning to end, but haven't gotten around to it.

Anyway:

is06gMRuRp5su.gif

Silly rabbit! Soups are for kids!

P.S.
Since Tekken was brought up, I tried making Eternal Sailor Moon using Alisa in Tekken Tag Tournament 2...three times. Not really satisfied with any of them, though. :(
I also made Lili into Sailor Moon in Tekken 6. It was okay, I guess.
I'm pretty happy with my Soulcalibur IV and V edits, though. I posted the V ones earlier in the thread.

LOL Silly Usagi!

and yay! More Ranma love. The OVAs are amazing, it's only worth watching later in the TV series to see where those characters came from, and the movies are very good.

Also those SCV outfits are great. Love the Tuxedo Mask <3

MikeMyers

You should! Don't listen to the naysayers; it holds up well. Even better now that the anime actually has a conclusion for once.

Top Bottom