• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Salt and Sanctuary Vita Update - Hopeful for March but No Promises

Update from the Ska Studios newsletter.

Vita

We're in certification for the PSVita! We can't get into details (there are a few, and they're not pretty), but going live by the end of the month is looking within our grasp. Sadly, we won't be able to hit the one year anniversary of the PlayStation 4 launch, which is coming up next Wednesday! We apologize to everyone who has been waiting so patiently. It was, for the most part, out of our hands, but we think the wait will be worth it.

nekovita.jpg

From the Ska Studios newsletter yesterday.

Hey Ska friends! It's been a long time, once again. I'll start off with – no, there still is no release date for Vita. It's been an uphill battle getting Monogame working with Vita but Sickhead Games and we are getting closer. We expect to submit to certification soon with a hopeful March time frame. That's not an absolute promise but is the goal. As always, as soon as we can give a solid release date, we'll be shouting it from the rooftops. The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile and Charlie Murder for Steam are also coming along nicely! We hope to have those two ready very soon.

I know there are some folk wondering about this (the Limited Run physical release is also waiting on the Vita release) so it's nice to get some positive news on the port.

Opa-Pa

Please make it happen.

I've been itching for a second playthrough, but I need it to be on my Vita this time.

Update from the Ska Studios newsletter.

Vita

We’re in certification for the PSVita! We can’t get into details (there are a few, and they’re not pretty), but going live by the end of the month is looking within our grasp. Sadly, we won’t be able to hit the one year anniversary of the PlayStation 4 launch, which is coming up next Wednesday! We apologize to everyone who has been waiting so patiently. It was, for the most part, out of our hands, but we think the wait will be worth it.

Top Bottom