• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scaramucci threatens to fire everyone to stop leaks

giphy.gif

http://www.ajc.com/news/white-house...ybody-scaramucci-says/YygAF7WfVOUQb70kLCL02K/

WASHINGTON — Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director, threatened on Tuesday to fire his entire staff in an effort to stem the leaking that has plagued President Trump's administration since almost the first day he took office.

"I'm going to fire everybody, that's how I'm going to do it," Scaramucci said."You're either going to stop leaking or you're going to get fired."

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, said that in a meeting of White House communications staff, Scaramucci had promised all aides "a clean slate" and "amnesty" to prove that they are not leaking and working hard to defend the president and support his agenda.

But Scaramucci also made clear "1000 percent" prepared to fire any communications staffer he suspects of disloyalty, and said,"I've got the authority from the president to do that."

More at the link, seems to be the bulk of a WaPo article. Fire me if old.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Where are all the drain the swamp and fuck wall street people on Trump's side now? This guy literally embodies Wallstreet and hedgefunds.

Also, does this mean he's going to fire everyone in retaliation for Trump leaking the existence of the CIA program arming Syrian rebels?

The beatings shall continue until morale improves.

I wonder how long it will take them to realize that if they fired all the leakers there's be nobody left.

Yelling at people and threatening to fire everyone doesn't stop leaks. I mean, not traditionally anyways.

Oh certainly not. In fact, for anyone still in the military, let me tell you a secret:

Whenever you say "snitches get stitches" approximately five people go to IG.

Full transparency.

Kenneth P. Vogel @kenvogel 1d
Funny to see @Scaramucci railing against leaks. He was perhaps THE go-to for reporters seeking info from inside the Romney & Bush campaigns.

.@JebBush's team thought @Scaramucci was so inclined to leak to media that they kept him off some donor conference calls, per @EliStokols.

.@Scaramucci also revealed time/location of @AmericanXRoads fundraiser to @sheelahk, who attended & wrote a damaging expose on @KarlRove.

Annubis

The Trump administration sounds more and more like Azula in Avatar:TLA when she goes crazy and exiles everyone.

My favorite part:

An unofficial list of Priebus loyalists has been circulating among Scaramucci allies as those most likely to lose their jobs or be reassigned to somewhere else in the administration.

Mcarthylist2.jpg

Top Bottom