• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Well, he does stay on message.

I still can't believe Bannon swallowed all that silently.

giphy.gif

pulsemyne

Bannon is in a sticky position. I mean he could just keep his mouth shut but that won't do anything for him as it looks like he's ready to be fucked. On the other hand he could open his mouth and spit it out but that would just make the situation even more messy. I think he'll have to swallow his pride but that could leave a bitter taste in his mouth.

The movies based off of all this will be amazing. Holy shit.
At this point im thinking its gonna be some sweeping epic trilogy that’s gonna be needed to fully capture the rapid fire and chaotic nature of what’s been going on since the campaign trail.

There is just so much to cover that missing any of it out wouldn’t do the situation justice but of course we are only 1/8 of the way through Trumps theoretical full first term so maybe it needs to be Netflix’s new House of Cards style show.

a.wd

Firat reponse is gold!!

"can you suck your own cock Mooch?"

https://twitter.com/RogueCPI/status/890699418579726336

lol, someone let Malcolm Tucker into the White House.

Ok I know I said I'd miss Spicey, but turns out I was wrong, The Mooch is infinite times better. I haven't laughed this hard in ages, holy shit

However else this shakes out, whatever else happens, I'm glad I could hear the phrase "the President wants the mooch" today.

I don't think it's a little....

tneJI3t.gif

DFxnDn_VYAAqZWK.jpg

BANNON: First you put your arms like this
KUSHNER: Steve, please
BANNON: and then you kinda hunch over

I hope Bannon in every interview from now on gets asked if he's blowing his own trumpet too much.

Bannon blows his own cannon

I hope we get weird sexual acts associated with all of the WH officials.

"Look, I'm only here to protect the president's best interests and the interests of the American people," Scaramucci told reporters Thursday. "I'm not like Jeff Sessions who pounds off into a jar and keeps it under his desk."

That's quite the load of info.

"I do things a bit differently than you may be used to, because I'm not a politician. I'm not part of the political elite and neither is President Trump." the White House Press corp. was told during a late night briefing. "I don't pay men to sit on my feet and fart like Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue."

"I'm from the business world like Donald. We do deals and we take heads. We don't try to breathe underwater by sucking queefs through a party balloon like Lindsay Graham"

Mooch Haiku

Priebus is the leak
Bannon blows his own cannon
No one fucks with Mooch

"Listen," I replied, holding back a yawn. "It's two AM. The rest of this interview is going to have to be off-the-record, because I'm going to bed, and frankly you've been talking about dicks for six hours. I guess I can push this to my voicemail if you just want to keep talking."

Scaramucci was apparently undeterred. I am not certain he even heard me, enraptured as he was feverishly recounting his assessment of the White House staff: "Priebus, he's a real timid cock-sucker. All lips, maybe a tease of the tongue, but he doesn't even swallow."

The fact he was becoming increasingly flustered and slightly sweaty was abundantly apparent. "Now, Sessions, he's got a five cock a day habbit," 'The Mooch' continued, huffing out in an exhausted-sounding pant. "Not like back-to-back, he spaces them out, but he can't finish a thirty dollar Italian dinner without popping one in his cheek, y'know?"

Scaramucci licked his chops audibly. "Now, Banner, he's a goddamn cock event horizon. I've heard people nut their pants just walking too close to his office door. That pigly summvabitch breathes cock, as far as any of us can tell, like some kind of... some kind of albino cavefish raised for generations in total cock."

Beyond this point the message from 'The Mooch" became completely impossible to decipher, devolving into sounds that studio folley artists assure me are aesthetically similar to spoonfuls of nutella being hurled full-force into a quivering pan of peach Jell-O.

"I tell it like it is. I'm a straight shooter," the White House Communications director told Jake Tapper. "Not like Rick Perry. Every time I'm at a urinal with that guy I feel like I'm in the splash zone of a Shamu show."

Well, he does stay on message.

I still can't believe Bannon swallowed all that silently.

low key, page 4 of this thread has been the funniest Gaf thread since the carnival of stupid back in the day.

Except Silent Chief, Silent Chief was so funny he is like the reverse spider man 3, he was so funny it deserved to be on page 4.

Bannon is in a sticky position. I mean he could just keep his mouth shut but that won't do anything for him as it looks like he's ready to be fucked. On the other hand he could open his mouth and spit it out but that would just make the situation even more messy. I think he'll have to swallow his pride but that could leave a bitter taste in his mouth.
I heard it's more of a salty taste

Guy.brush

That guy is not the White House communications director, he is probably the president's "coke provisions" director. Just look at those nostrils...jeez.

Top Bottom