• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE brings you: "Playstation Day 2008" The thread of hopeful hope.

Forsete

slider said:
Thanks!

It's got a very R:FOM look to it. Maybe their special filters were switched off? Certainly doesn't look like the gritty KZ2 from the big reveal which I loved. Hmm.

Yeah.. its daytime now, no thunderstorms. Maybe thats what happened?

Raist

Banned
omg KZ2 trailer.

Well, looks like the bitrate is about 4kbps but still that looks cool :lol

edit : wtf @Reeves' voice after the trailer :lol :lol

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Forsete said:
Yeah.. its daytime now, no thunderstorms. Maybe thats what happened?

Maybe one of the missions involved destroying a Helghast weather control machine?

It's good to see daytime missions.

raviolico

the mirror`s edeg trailer on gamevideos looks and feels (dismarming soldiers and stuff ignoring for a moment) like a fancy nike commercial or something similar. spotting a trendy femal in the last shot. i can almost hear here tagline: "nike air - just step in".

careksims

I have NO problems having KZ2 in Feb 09. Gives them more time to add and polish things.

We got Resistance 2 at the end of the year! :D

f@luS

More than a member.
cyberheater said:
At least the pixel counters have something to go on...
Seriously , all ur comments here are utterly useless....c'mon

FFObsessed said:
Even with that shit quality video, Killzone 2 looked PHENOMENAL! Holy fuck.

Holy shit ²²²²²²²²²²²

wowfactor said:
Mirror Edge is fantastic if that video was in game footage.

yeckkkk

batbeg

That Mirror's Edge trailer honestly seemed pretty bad to me. It looks awkward and not very impressive :-\

I'm most disappointed at the lack of PSP software though. It's like they've just given up :( Last year there were very strong suggestions of the PSP getting a LocoRoco 2, but nothing. Oh well.

Wow, at Mirror's Edge, that shit gave me the chills! I will follow this one more closely from now on.

Not really surprised (but I am disappointed) about the KZ2 delay... Resistance 2 upstaged that game big time. Lets hope they put the extra time to good use.

Jeseus

summary:

delayed.png

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
f@luS said:
Seriously , all ur comments here are utterly useless....c'mon

Holy shit ²²²²²²²²²²²

yeckkkk

I'm just a bit miffed that KZ2 isn't this year. I can't believe we've got to wait another 10 months or so.

rager

Banned
Mirrors edge looks cool, but I question the gameplay. Hopefully they will nail the mechanics right so It doesnt suck.

Oni Jazar

Why the hell did Gamespot 'meh' the KZ2 trailer?

"The video doesn't seem to show off anything startlingly new, but we'll report back later on when we've played the game itself."

Top Bottom