• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

Afrit

Multiplatform releases are not ports. That shouldn't rule GT6 out.

The common denomination for port is "game released on a platform certain time after the game has been released on the original platform"

I often go by that definition. Unfortunately, the consensus surrounding the Vita multiplatform releases ,specifically, always get treated as ports. It never get treated like a multiplatform releases for similar consoles like PS3/360 in reviews.

assuming his definition of "not a port" is not "it was given the same amount of care and attention as the console version, so how can you call it a port?!?!", i'm gonna go with another AC game.

Or it could be Sony going insane and GT6 is somehow exclusive to the Vita. Now that would be really strange.

The SVP of SCEWWS has already said that GT6 is a PS3 game, and it'll be released later this year. And all the retailer listings put it as a PS3 game or a PS3/PS4 game.

ReaperXL7

Feel the same they are losing me and Ive had the system since launch. Why can they never talk about anything. Always some ( oh just wait garbage).

They are not going to announce major titles on twitter, Im honestly surprised he even hinted at it, but his openness with people is one of the things I like about the guy.

Its like asking why all major publisher just dont tell everyone everything thats in development on January first...its just not ever going to happen.

And again the P game is a different Vita game, this is something else.

sense

It will either be God of War or Grand Theft Auto, neither of which will improve sales by much.

god of war probably wont be that big but if it is gta then there will be a meaningful increase in sales. psp gta games sold very well. i don't think it is either anyway

Corto

The admins don't like people who tease....he probably wouldn't make a good member.

He wouldn't tease here I reckon. I find the anonymous "industry insiders" or the ones that have "connections with industry insiders" to potentially be more toxic than a known industry insider that has his job on the line. Shahid seems to be a smart, intelligent individual, he knows pretty well what he can and can't do on GAF. Though you might say that the Amazon guy also seemed to be a reasonable guy until he made that infamous thread that resulted in his banning.

Pennywise

As long as he doesn't want us to call him Sweet Billy he should be fine.
And since he registered long before the twitter tease, I'll guess he got different reasons to register as well :p

Basil

Banned
god of war probably wont be that big but if it is gta then there will be a meaningful increase in sales. psp gta games sold very well. i don't think it is either anyway

GoW and GTA both sold millions on PSP I believe. Either one would be a big deal here.

Skyzard

Banned
Ugh I hate the stupid cock teases.

indeed..

I know he wants to join GAF but saying he won't be a good gaf member because he is teasing over twitter isn't accurte.

Oh no I agree sorry, I didn't know how to spell famousmortimer so I shortened it to FM - he's apparently an Sony 'insider' here on gaf who earlier mentioned that he hadn't heard of anything big or new for vita at e3. Maybe he's still right! But feels like that's not the case... maybe they won't wait till e3, who knows.

Hex

Banned
Ugh I hate the stupid cock teases.

People bug and beg for hints but then people bitch about teases.
Insiders can not win.
They are not going to tell you what it is, they can't so if you do not want teases do not go into a thread where everyone is trying to hound for clues.
He is not teasing anything on GAF, people are bringing his twitter posts on GAF so why people are getting all shitty about it really boggles my mind.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Bastion, or Medarots.

!

jbqiPlXoREpwl4.png

jvyGEBNpd3Wtj.png

https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/332633683267813377

Ok now we're talking.

Top Bottom