• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Buck (Inhumass) full trailer leaks

kevin1025

Banned
The Inhumans are now serial killers because serial killers are people too?

If the characters do dumb things that go against everything they believe in, simple things are shot with expert confusion, obvious things are made to be plot twists, and it ends bizarre, you've got yourself a Buck.

Wag

They turned Lockjaw into this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

error4041

A shame that the tv show looks so bad, the inhuman's comics have actually been pretty good recently. especially since the aren't trying to imitate the X-Men anymore.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I thought it was mediocre.

Then the action scenes happened.

There's no hope.

And oh my God, Lockjaw. What did my sweet Lockjaw do to deserve this. He's a good monstrous dog. He never did any harm to anyone.

Sober

I get not every shot is gonna be a winner but when the action scenes started, I was hoping for at least something competent. I was wrong.

jph139

I mean, it looks pretty meh, but it seems... watchable? Maybe?

But I'm a guy who sat through two seasons of Supergirl, so maybe I've just been inoculated to bad superhero shows.

MisterHero

If they really wanted to get serious about the material and be authentic effects-wise they could do an ANIMATED spin-off of the MCU, like the CW DC shows have Vixen, etc.

Their animation department needs a massive overhaul anyways.

EulaCapra

Da fuq. Looks like just another regular ol' show filmed in Hawaii but with more CG dog.

FOX's Gotham is about the only superhero show I haven't dropped yet because​ at least their production design is still on point.

Kin5290

This is so goddamn bad.

It's not that this is a leaked trailer and the post-production may not be complete. The cinematography is so amateur-hour and basic, with a bulk of the trailer just being people walking abnormally slow down a hallway. Also gotta love the cheap metal handrails for a staircase in Attilan. And for the love of god, either tell your mook actors to actually act instead of staring in the middle distance, or don't shoot a closeup shot of a bunch of rifle-armed goons standing in an elevator like they're daydreaming to elevator muzak!

The last few seconds are "action shots". Good god are they awful. I think my favorite has to be the shot of two characters running from automatic weapons fire, but it's clear that the characters aren't so much "running" as "jogging slowly". Instantly wipes out any tension generated from feeling "these characters are in danger".

Compare and contrast to the trailers for Daredevil S1, Jessica Jones, or Luke Cage. They have so much more shot diversity, it's not even funny.

As to the content: Medusa's wig still looks awful, and of course she gets Damseled early.

Top Bottom