• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Buck (Inhumass) full trailer leaks

Sheroking

The Mike Ausiello blind-item about a terrible, expensive network show is clearly about this disaster.

They're gonna burn this one off real quickly.

The Mike Ausiello blind-item about a terrible, expensive network show is clearly about this disaster.

They're gonna burn this one off real quickly.

I hate to sound like I'm defending this show, but that doesn't really fit. Ausiello strongly implied that the series in question had wrapped production well before late April, when the item was published.

Roussow

So I read this thread a few hours ago, lowered expectations, watched the trailer just now. Fuck me. It's even worse than I thought. That shot of the fucking dog landing in the street is one of the silliest things I've seen in a good while. What a shame, Iron Fist aside (I didn't see it) every Marvel show has been pretty outstanding, or at least going for something. The fuck is this.

Theodran

I was excited for this but now I just cannot wait for this travesty to pass so I can get my Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fix.

Dice//

Banned
The trailer looked Hollywood...the actual content looked TV. And it feels weird.

Judging on the trailer alone, this does not look like a hit. : /

Dragun619

Damn, That all looks like ass. lol

Is this even gonna connect with other Marvel shows? Feels like they should of just kept it as a movie instead, even if it ends up being in the very back of all their MCU movies to do list.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It didn't look too bad until I saw the car flip, weird angles, and the teleporting effect.

And when I was reminded of the garbage property it was attached to.

Top Bottom