• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Color Edition Vol 1. Comes out Tomorrow (August 8th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not reading it wrong then because what you said is how I read it. So I find it funny I got accused of not reading the OP correctly when I did from the other guy.

My mistake. I had thought that the information from this link was also included.

Which also mentions one other thing I just noticed...

Both editions will be available only from Oni Press, debuting at their booth (#1833) at Comic-Con International 2012. They will then be available for order at OniPress.com on August 8th, 2012.

The EVIL EDITION sports a new cover from O’Malley featuring Ramona’s first evil-ex, Matthew Patel. The edition will be on sale for $40 US.

The limited-to-1000 COLLECTOR’S EDITION provides fans a deluxe package with a ton of exclusive goodies. In addition to the EVIL EDITION version of the book, the COLLECTOR’S EDITION also includes:

Meier

I have the whole series already so I'll wait for the inevitable boxset that'll come out when it's all done in color.

Fowler

$100 is a lot for the Collector's Edition, but... eh... I'm a Scottoholic. I totally bought it. I am mildly ashamed of my lack of restraint.

To be honest the thing that bugs me most is that I prefer the original cover to the Evil Edition cover, but the collector's edition only comes with the evil cover. Ah well.

Ashhong

Saw this and thought it was appropriate

tumblr_m8f3qscRL51rxssfpo1_1280.jpg

Is there a digital version of this coming out? This would look soooo awesome on my retina iPad.
Yup, through Comixology. Plus if you have the B&W edition, you can upgrade to the color for only $2!
$100 is a lot for the Collector's Edition, but... eh... I'm a Scottoholic. I totally bought it. I am mildly ashamed of my lack of restraint.

To be honest the thing that bugs me most is that I prefer the original cover to the Evil Edition cover, but the collector's edition only comes with the evil cover. Ah well.
It has the original cover as a poster! Best of both worlds!

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I think the film basically invalidated the comics for me; I ended up selling my copies of all the original books. The film and the books each definitely have their strong points and weaknesses, and I could say the books may even be better overall (though it's been a while), but in the end I just don't think I'd ever spend the time reading the series again when the film delivers so damn much in a shorter package.

So it's gonna take 3 years to release?
What kinda useless shit is this?
I thought they might Walking Dead Compendium-ise it and release the whole thing in one big tome.
Might cop the boxset in 2016 then. Yay!

Definitely gonna double dip as I never quite liked the size/quality of the originals and think it looks pretty nice In Color anyway.
My wife read through the entire series though and was always giving shot for buying them all and not actually reading them lol

Comixolgy version looks godly on the iPad btw

Quick

Banned
Figured I'd see how much I can get it with my discount, and it's not even available at my store in the first place, nor is it available anywhere else. It's listed as being available to pre-order.

Saw it at the comic shop today. Looked nice, but it was priced at $25 there. I've yet to read any of the comics, but SPvs.TW is one of my favorite movies, and I know I need to eventually check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom