• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens |OT|

Nemesis_

So the main cast we haven't heard about yet are Glen Powell (Chad), Skylar Samuels (Grace), and Oliver Hudson (Weston).

Ryan Murphy originally wanted Joe Manganiello to play the part that ultimately went to Oliver Hudson but he had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts with Magic Mike.

I'd wager that Ryan would try to get Manganiello back for Season 2 rather than Oliver Hudson.

Hmm, Skyler Samuels not coming back for season 2? Seems like she can't catch a break. First The Gates, then Chloe King and now this. Unless she has something else in the works and chose not to comeback.

I'm a doofus. I missed it entirely. Thanks!

vwhRNCre6rDaqPLY7

Bah, gif fail. Trying to post Chad and Boone's golf cheers.

Apt101

I'm wrapping up the final episode. What the fuck when the stripper cops showed up. Lol.

And my GF was right. She said
Esther
had to be the murderer because she looked like
Pedrad's character
and she was saying things that were crazy from the start - as if she didn't know how to function. I figured it was
Zayday
or whatever her name is (
the black girl
) because she seemed like the smartest person on the show.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I'm wrapping up the final episode. What the fuck when the stripper cops showed up. Lol.

And my GF was right. She said
Esther
had to be the murderer because she looked like
Pedrad's character
and she was saying things that were crazy from the start - as if she didn't know how to function. I figured it was
Zayday
or whatever her name is (
the black girl
) because she seemed like the smartest person on the show.

The stuck in the 90s thing also makes sense. Since she was separated from the external world for so long.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Probably his smartest career move since twilight stopped
Ive been meaning to watch the show hes on in the UK

Jhoan

The more I hear about all these new characters coming aboard, the bigger my smile gets. Louutner and Stamos' characters sound great.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Season 2 facts from Comic-Con:

There’s a
three-year
time jump between Seasons 1 and 2.

The hospital where Season 2 takes place is owned by Dean Munsch, and is also a former asylum, but it’s not the one we saw at the end of Season 1.

Zayday is now a med student who’s willing to help Dean Munsch as a thank-you for giving her such an amazing opportunity.

In addition to being a surgeon, Stamos’ character is “the recipient of the world’s first complete hand transplant. [He] may have the hand of a brilliant surgeon, or [he] may have one from a squash player who killed his opponents.”

Cecily Strong will guest-star as a patient in the hospital.

The Chanels are “down and out” when we first encounter them, EP Ian Brennan said. “They’ve fallen from glamour, but they’re trying to hold onto it as much as they can,” Roberts added. “It’s funny seeing them try to hold onto their style when they have no money.”

"We don’t know where Hester is” at the top of Season 2.

Season 2 is “blooder and funnier,” according to Brennan. “We’re leaning into the creepiness a little more, and into the comedy.”

per TV Line

Jhoan

^^^I guess nobody is so you should go for it. I'm so hyped for Season 2 if only so my brother and I can discuss after the episode ends like we did with Season 1. My live tweeting during the show caught the attention of a fan site and the show's official Twitter account even though I missed the first few episodes.

I need to do to do some more Scream Queens fan art and invest in a DVR so I won't have to bounce between it and iZombie between commercial breaks. ;_;

Jhoan

So excited for the premiere tonight. So no OT for season 2?

No OT for Season 2 as of this moment. I would be happy to make the thread to have it live but will miss the season premiere since I have a social gathering to get to in the evening. :(

I'm hoping that episodes will be available online the next day ala what the CW does. I'll start gathering assets in any case for the thread content in any case.

EDIT: Writing the thread content. Should have it up in about an hour before I have to head out by 5pm EST.

Top Bottom