• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scribblenauts Preview/Impressions Thread - You will say "wow." (see post #217)

HUELEN10

TheOneGuy said:
321741-3_large.jpg

plz
I vouch for this, it needs to be done.

-PXG-

Okay. Can someone PLEASE make a Beat avatar for me? Thanks

JSR

823ixe0.jpg

JSRF

1889751380_a42f3f1a53_o.jpg

JSR Wii (canceled)

20080801beat.jpg

Which ever one you think looks better. Blank background please. And save it as a .png. Thank you :)

kinggroin

Banned
I think these guys should be paid for these. Damn, so good. If it wasn't called already, I would have stolen Travis Touchdown.

Awaiting Ness.

vareon

El Pescado said:
Could someone please do The Ghostbusters? More specifically either Peter or Ray?

Or, hey, Darkwing Duck might be awesome too...

Wow, I just wanted to request Darkwing Duck, I never knew someone used DW as avatar too :lol

totowhoa

Banned
As soon as I find my damn tablet I'll hop in and help out with some of the people a little later in queue. Haven't drawn recently anyway, and this is a good excuse! ...what kind of artist misplaces his tablet :(

mj1108 said:
Jackson -- With all the hype the game is now getting coming out of E3, please tell us that Warner Bros is going to advertise the hell out of it. I surely hope that with the way E3 went, they would increase whatever advertising budget they had planned for the game about 1000000 fold.

After seeing the extreme popularity this thread is getting about avatars, I definitely think a really amazing way to advertise would be to "recreate" various famous scenes from movies/video games/etc. via Scribblenaut items and characters. Put these scenes in print ads and banner ads on gaming websites and you'll intrigue people enough to actually click them and learn about the game

atomsk

Party Pooper
MetatronM said:
We can do requests? Then how about some One Piece?

While you've got the right idea, you're missing the best character of all

SOGEKING

1 2 3

I would rock a scribblefied Sogeking avatar until the END OF TIME :lol

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
You guys have made an absolute mockery of my shitty avatar. Thanks alot.

Oh, and go buy Lock's Quest everybody. Its awwesoememesome.

Jme

I'd love a Mario (facing the right as he runs left to right in the non-3d games)
Big Mario specifically, but not Fire Mario.

Thanks in advance.

I'd love to see the rest of the gang, Luigi, Waluigi, Wario, Peach, Toad, whatever.

b.e.r.g

Divvy said:
2wdnbqp.png

16ghg8n.png

Going to do lightning next for Gintoki
Wow! I couldn't twist my head in how to do his face without a mouth, and you nailed it perfectly :D

Thaaaaaaank you! Best ever! Now I can represent the two greatest games of all time, all in one avatar :D

Zeppu

I actually got here because of the reference to the dinosaur from the Isometric GAF thread.

Awesome. Pre-ordered from play.

Top Bottom