• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Summer Slam

Frantic

That Rapid Slash crossover counter was crazy. Never would have thought about doing that, but now I gotta think about doing that, lol.

Azure J

That Rapid Slash crossover counter was crazy. Never would have thought about doing that, but now I gotta think about doing that, lol.

Not the first time I've heard of it, but that's a damn nice CC in all honesty.

I'm mad I missed out on Yipes beasting but came in time for eh play from Combofiend of all people. =/

Dahbomb

That hyperbolic time chamber at work for Yipes. Dude looks on fucking point the entire day today.

I expect him to BODY Viscant in this match.

Dahbomb

Um I don't know what Viscant did with Phoenix but he was able to muscle his way through Spiral swords. Viscant in the lab from the looks of it discovering some COUNTER COUNTER TECH.

Frantic

Um I don't know what Viscant did with Phoenix but he was able to muscle his way through Spiral swords. Viscant in the lab from the looks of it discovering some COUNTER COUNTER TECH.
There are gaps in Spiral Swords that you can mash out of, actually. One near the beginning of SS, and one near the end. Throws are usually the best option, but I'm sure Dark Phoenix's cr.L can get through it.

Uncle AJ

How did those accidental alpha counters happen? Yipes calling assists when at the same time he was blocking random Wesker gunshots? Such a bummer.

Dahbomb

Dat salty walk of shame. Holy shit Yipes gets hella salty over Phoenix loss.

I really think he should run his Sons of Sparda plus Magneto team against Phoenix.

Good to see Viscant in CHAMP form again. I missed it.

Top Bottom