• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sell a game with a GIF

Trying really hard to sell the disappointing Final Fantasy you spent the past 10 years looking forward to:

image.png

If you can't sell FFXVs super teleporting combat with a gif you're not looking too hard...

Seiryoden

The first (and so far only) gif I ever made. BEHOLD THE MAJESTY:

kGfT8Uj.gif

I honestly feel that the Yakuza series is the most giffable of games. I had to cut the bit where Chinpira #1 shoots down the massive chandelier.

kGfT8Uj.gif

I honestly feel that the Yakuza series is the most giffable of games. I had to cut the bit where Chinpira #1 shoots down the massive chandelier.
Actually, thanks to one of the amazing guys in YakuzaGAF we have a bish-banned version of this gif.

c8aXvYTVg.gif

It's a 100MB file so I'm going to link it, but here's a particle wonderland from the upcoming Housemarque/Eugene Jarvis game Nex Machina. It's definitely worth a click through (it's high framerate, but may take a loop to smooth out).

This is just a test, and the final game won't be like that (too messy to play), but the promise of ultradebris is pretty tasty.

Ossom

kGfT8Uj.gif

Something is off about this cut scene. It seems like the guy shooting is on the character's right. The character then throws the dead body to his left. It's like some screens are reversed.

Game looks awesome though. I need to get on it.

It's a 100MB file so I'm going to link it, but here's a particle wonderland from the upcoming Housemarque/Eugene Jarvis game Nex Machina. It's definitely worth a click through (it's high framerate, but may take a loop to smooth out).

This is just a test, and the final game won't be like that (too messy to play), but the promise of ultradebris is pretty tasty.

This is absolutely stunning.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This thread needs to make a comeback

Just Cause 4

Top Bottom