• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEN Web Store - Available in Europe

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
With my mouse dancing across all these lovely games in my browser... it struck me how awesome it would be if in the future they meld this to their cloud service and let you play or demo any of your games in your browser. Just have some protocol thing in the cloud client to hook up to a dual shock via your PC or whatever.

STG

hm yeah, friend of mine tested it too, looks like Linux is simply not supported, no matter what browser
(only seems to work when you mask your browser as IE in this case)

that sucks pretty hard

With my mouse dancing across all these lovely games in my browser... it struck me how awesome it would be if in the future they meld this to their cloud service and let you play or demo any of your games in your browser.

That would be awesome, but they need to bring out official ds3 support for pc.

Corto

Seems that Portugal is again out of luck. It's not on the country list and if I try to log in the main page nothing happens.

PaulLFC

Web store looks great!

The Tokyo Jungle deal ended but is still advertised as reduced. That'll teach me to think "I'll buy it later" and then forget :(

At least if I see a deal now I can buy it right away I guess.

Corto

What happens if you click "Try demo". Does it queue the download and install of the demo on your PS3 or does is let you try the demo on your browser as Gaikai?

PS+ does auto update of cloud saves and game patches. They could add an 'automatically download new purchases from web' option. That'd be fantastic.

It's meant to download recommended games and videos when enabled so it's possible it will work, worth a try.

Try login in with your account.
For me it opened the UK site but then changed to the Spanish one once I logged in.

Yup, as I thought - Polish store is not online yet. That wouldn't be a problem ,my main account is the US one, but that is not available either lol.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
What happens if you click "Try demo". Does it queue the download and install of the demo on your PS3 or does is let you try the demo on your browser as Gaikai?

Well that's quite a tease. It brings you to the page to 'purchase' the demo. But maybe in the future...

I've just had the opportunity to test the automatic update and it didn't download any demo that I just grabbed. It does show up in my download list (Account Management>Transaction Management) so at least that bit works.

tzare

better late than never. They should put some link at playstation.com though and advertise on front page of the store, because otherwise no one will know this.

jaosobno

Croatian store doesn't work. UK store only loads in Firefox. Doesn't work in Chrome or IE. Still, I'm thrilled because of this. I'm never using PS3 store again (too slow). This is much better (when it's up and running properly of course).

DBT85

In the UK with my UK account.

Works perfectly in Chrome on windows 7.

Browser not supported when I use Chrome on my HTC One X.

If they can now just add a "tell PS3 to download this now" button we'll be set.

spats

Doesn't work for me in Finland ("Site not available"). Tried Chrome and IE.

Edit: The UK store works, but the nordic store doesn't.

Yeah... judging by how we still don't have the video store or Vita Youtube, we'll probably get access to the web store some time late 2016.

Huzzah! Good news, the Xbox one has always been handy, glad Sony are doing it too.

Now, do what you know you must Sony - unify the stores!

Top Bottom