• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus |OT| Summer Life in Your Hometown

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*yawn* Alright, hopefully, despite just waking up, I got everything correctly.

Week 2 Mega Bundle (PS4) (Vita) (just Costume & Accessory Set 2)
Costume Set 2 (PS4) (Vita)
Accessory Set 2 (PS4) (Vita)
Ayame (character) (PS4) (Vita)
Dual Blooming Hearts (11-mission level pack) (PS4) (Vita)
Shinovi Versus BGM (PS4) (Vita)
Wooden Doll (PS4) (Vita)
Tengu Mask (PS4) (Vita)
Shuriken (PS4) (Vita)
Shinobi Scarf (PS4) (Vita)
Sexy Miko (PS4) (Vita)
Sexy Maid (PS4) (Vita)
Scrunchie (PS4) (Vita)
Pit Girl (PS4) (Vita)
Pajamas (PS4) (Vita)
Loose Socks (PS4) (Vita)
Cherry (PS4) (Vita)
Camisole (PS4) (Vita)
Balloon (PS4) (Vita)
Baggy Shirt (PS4) (Vita)

Phew, that should be it. I'll most likely just get the additional missions, assuming they have some kind of story to go with it.

pariah164

Well, EVGAF, we have a problem. Just tried to update the OP with the new DLC and got this notice:

The text that you have entered is too long (30024 characters). Please shorten it to 24000 characters long.

SO. What do?

Ultimadrago

Oh, nice! Thanks Zonic!

Picking them all up, as before. Hope the Dual Heart missions have some fun antics in them. Sadly, I've heard that they come with no CGs, but fun dialogue will work too.

Is Mirai's with Ryobi? I couldn't see the small image on my phone.

Well, EVGAF, we have a problem. Just tried to update the OP with the new DLC and got this notice:

SO. What do?

You can add a link in the OP to a separate post where you'll update all the links.

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
So it seems only the EU Week 2 Megabundle includes Ayame and the 11 DLC mission pack, while the NA one does not, despite both being roughly the same price.
What the heck's the deal with this?

pariah164

Or, maybe I could just make a reply with just the DLC in it and link it to the OP. I'd hate to bug someone about doing that just because I didn't count characters

Hadoukie

Ikaruga's heart mission, good LORD

0eAW_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

pariah164

Week of March 29th, 2016
- Character: Ayame - (PS4) (Vita) - $3.99
- Dual Blooming Hearts - 11 Additional Levels - (PS4) (Vita) - $4.99
- Pit Girl (PS4) (Vita) - $2.49
- Shinovi Versus BGM - (PS4) (Vita) - $4.99
Week 2 Mega Bundle - (PS4) (Vita) (Vita) - $14.99
The above sets include:
- Accessory Set 2 - (PS4) (Vita) - $6.99
- Baggy Shirt - (PS4) (Vita) - $1.99
- Balloon - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Camisole - (PS4) (Vita) - $1.99
- Cherry - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Costume Set 2 - (PS4) (Vita) - $7.99
- Loose Socks - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Mask - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Pajamas - (PS4) (Vita) - $1.99
- Scrunchie - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Sexy Maid - (PS4) (Vita) - $1.99
- Sexy Miko - (PS4) (Vita) - $1.99
- Shinobi Scarf - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Shuriken - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Tengu Mask - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99
- Wooden Doll - (PS4) (Vita) - $0.99

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So from what I'm hearing, this week's DLC missions "are stories where two characters team up." So I might pick this up, as I've heard the other set we'll get in a week or two are endurance missions.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If Ayame actually had her own Heart Missions, I'd gladly get her & the others like I did Daidouji & Rin in SV. But sadly, I don't feel the motivation if I can only use the DLC on stages I've already completed.

At least from the sounds of it, the missions this week will have cutscenes or whatever.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Wait...they're charging for the levels?! I recall those being free on the Japanese version.

Eolz

Yep, I'm getting Ayame this week !
Not sure about the levels yet, but seems cool too.
Can't wait for Ayane now (as well as the others)...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So it seems only the EU Week 2 Megabundle includes Ayame and the 11 DLC mission pack, while the NA one does not, despite both being roughly the same price.
What the heck's the deal with this?
Xseed posted this on Twitter:

"Hey guys, we’ve seen that the Week 2 Megabundle is accidentally missing Ayame & Dual Shinobi Hearts, which were intended to be included. If you bought the Megabundle 2, it’ll be updated next week to include Ayame & Dual Hearts. We’re sorry for the mixup."

DarkOneX

Well crap, I was about to buy Ayame and probably the dual hearts levels but if they are going to add those 2 to the $15 mega pack next week I might as well wait.

LTTP because I was on a vacation
ban

This game looks so pretty. Clean HD anime graphics are just amazing

Gameplay is fun as well but there are lots of delays/cooldowns that make no sense. I guess it could be to balance the multiplayer? Feels off sometmes.

DarkOneX

LTTP because I was on a vacation
ban

This game looks so pretty. Clean HD anime graphics are just amazing

Gameplay is fun as well but there are lots of delays/cooldowns that make no sense. I guess it could be to balance the multiplayer? Feels off sometmes.

My biggest complaint with the game still is the delay after you do combos, sometimes it's like 3-5 seconds it's really stupid and breaks up the fighting. You can hit circle after the combo I found to dash out of it but that really shouldn't be necessary. Doesn't kill the game but it definitely is annoying, otherwise I love it!

My biggest complaint with the game still is the delay after you do combos, sometimes it's like 3-5 seconds it's really stupid and breaks up the fighting. You can hit circle after the combo I found to dash out of it but that really shouldn't be necessary. Doesn't kill the game but it definitely is annoying, otherwise I love it!

The weirdest thing is the delay after a dash. You literally stop for a few seconds. If you jump out of the dash though it doesn't happen. It's a very strange feeling compared to SV.

It hasn't bothered me too much yet though.

Well crap, I was about to buy Ayame and probably the dual hearts levels but if they are going to add those 2 to the $15 mega pack next week I might as well wait.

I already did! I didn't buy either mega bundle yet because money, but what if I do it after they ix the store entry for MB2? :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
To anyone that bought the missions: Are there cutscenes & such, & what's the difficulty/how long would I have to wait before attempting them on Normal?

NoKisum

I think I'll buy all the characters next week once everyone is out, then get the missions later after I pick up the PS4 version finally.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"If you bought the Week 2 Megabundle, you'll be able to download Ayame for free next Tuesday. Sorry for the delay! "

So you'll get her + the missions for free next week when they correct the bundle if you already bought it.

Ultimadrago

Is Mirai's with Ryobi? I couldn't see the small image on my phone.

Yes it is! Flatties Unite!

To anyone that bought the missions: Are there cutscenes & such, & what's the difficulty/how long would I have to wait before attempting them on Normal?

They're rather easy on normal, especially if you take advantage of Team Attacks (R1+O whenever you have opponent in flying state). There is an opening and ending cutscene. It's just a single fight/grunt stage's worth.

oldmario

trying to get all creative finishes but i just have tree and christmas left and the trophy guide i was following the list from only has these 2 that just won't unlock, anyone got any ideas? tried being defeated and defeating but no dice

edit: i'm a dumbass, i needed to beat 2 more girl's heart things and buy their items

Ultimadrago

Kinda happy that so far the DLC isn't really grabbing me cause man oh man it ain't cheap.

I keep hearing that, but I find it quite affordable. Well, I mean, not a great deal or anything, but pretty standard priced from the way I see it. I have no issue just picking them all up for the heck.

Eolz

I think the characters are cheap or at least a good price for what they are, same for the missions, but that the cosmetic stuff is really too expensive.
That said, I'm not a fan of customizing senrans (apart from subtle changes).

I keep hearing that, but I find it quite affordable. Well, I mean, not a great deal or anything, but pretty standard priced from the way I see it. I have no issue just picking them all up for the heck.

The way it's going the DLC is going to cost more than the game. It's not like you're going to break the bank on it but it's far from affordable considering a majority of the content is just costumes.

Edit: That said I do think the characters are priced pretty fairly.

Top Bottom