• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

TRI Mike

*thread necromancy*

So... any help with the combo trophy¿ It has to be a single 7777-hit combo¿ I don't think any bunch of enemies in the game will resist that from any of the girls.

SerTapTap

*thread necromancy*

So... any help with the combo trophy¿ It has to be a single 7777-hit combo¿ I don't think any bunch of enemies in the game will resist that from any of the girls.

Go to the Katsuragi stage with the 4 boulders (chapter 4 I think) and use Yagyu, spam normal attacks. It takes like...20 minutes and is extremely asinine.If you have max Flash stats you might be able to spam infinite aerial raves on the same enemy for it but I don't know if that's actually faster.

Pick Hibari, go to the tutorial stage and butt stomp until 7777. Make sure to not fall asleep.

This sounds like it would take several times longer unless you can hit a good crowd all at once. With the Yagyu method you're usually hitting ~10 enemies with multiple hits per button press.

bobohoro

This sounds like it would take several times longer unless you can hit a good crowd all at once. With the Yagyu method you're usually hitting ~10 enemies with multiple hits per button press.

Takes around half an hour I'd guess and yeah, it is pretty mind numbing. But it has no room for error due to bad respawn luck or anything, since you'll be bouncing on the same ~10 enemies all the time.

That said, I think I got the trophy with your method, it has been a long time since.

SerTapTap

IIRC I dropped the combo once at 5k, it feels awful but it really wasn't that hard to keep up. Also I'm unsure if Frantic is better, I don't think I used frantic. In theory frantic gives you the infinite combo, but I found juggling a group is increasingly less effective as time goes on, as invariably a few will fall out of your attack range and despawn, so it's fastest to run around and find a new group to wail on.

SerTapTap

Thanks guys. I think I'll try the Yagyuu method. This might be my first platinum since 2011 or so.

It's not the easiest but hardly the worst platinum. Panty lottery was the worst part, even more might numbing than 7777. Estival Versus is much nicer to platinum (speaking of which, I should do that)

bobawesome

6 and a half months later, I finally figured out how to close the box after stuffing the book, CD, and game inside. Not one of my proudest moments.

Luigi87

After a long hiatus from October, in which I had only played Hanzo ch.1, Asuka, Ikaruga, Yumi, Murakumo, and Yozokura's stories... I spent the last 3-4 days playing this with the spare time I had and plat'd it.

Top Bottom