• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

Eolz

But don't forget there has already been at least one exception ^_^

Aw yes, I've been looking for this art for weeks!
I hope we see a bit of Asuka's relationship with her parents, since we've seen a lot of hers with Hanzo already, and we're bound to see Hanzo and his wife fighting (with words) a bit in EV.

Aw yes, I've been looking for this art for weeks!

IIRC Takaki posted it on twitter for Asuka's birthday (sept. the 8th), but as the site doesn't allow me go back too far in his TL I can't say for sure :/

I hope we see a bit of Asuka's relationship with her parents, since we've seen a lot of hers with Hanzo already, and we're bound to see Hanzo and his wife fighting (with words) a bit in EV.

Seeing Asuka's parents with their daughter could be quite nice for something like a side-story...

Hanzo being whipped by his wife is something that absolutely needs to happen in the main game ! :D

Eolz

I just love that her dad is the only normal person in her family.

That's the only one that's not a ninja after all :p

IIRC Takaki posted it on twitter for Asuka's birthday (sept. the 8th), but as the site doesn't allow me go back too far in his TL I can't say for sure :/

Yeah, that's what I remember as well, and couldn't go back this far as well, or thought the pic was deleted. He really tweets a lot too...

Seeing Asuka's parents with their daughter could be quite nice for something like a side-story...

Hanzo being whipped by his wife is something that absolutely needs to happen in the main game ! :D

Ahah yeah, it was already teased that the only thing Hanzo fears is his wife (Asuka menacing him of telling her)! I think the first time was during the bath scene in Burst, Hebijo story.

Happy new years to Senran KaguraGAF.
y5nN3qA.jpg

Chrom

So when is the SK community thread happening.

I know someone actually registered for one not too long ago, but I kind of wonder how viable it'd be on GAF.

SerTapTap

Just noticed this little perv on the SK2 nyuunyuu pack box:
So when is the SK community thread happening.

I know someone actually registered for one not too long ago, but I kind of wonder how viable it'd be on GAF.
If this thread hasn't been canned I don't see why a community thread would be much different. Use discretion when posting images inline (or period), standard forum crap.

Happy birthday Yumi !
And happy new year ^^

Is there a card game or something?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is there a story mode for Crimson Squad? I want to play as Hikage!
Yes, you either have to complete the other 3 schools' stories or enter a code, but in return, you don't get the cutscene that explains what happened to them between Burst & this game.

Ken

I download Rin. When's the earliest I can play her? I checked the Shinobi Hearts whatever and didn't see her as playable.

ShinMaruku

Yup. Then you can enjoy her. Her missions can get quite hard though. But I had the most saticifying ends on her chapter where I landed my first level 3 and stripped somebody clean.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
She has her own story when you select her in the character stories. Same for Daidouji. Otherwise, only other way to play as the DLC characters is on missions you've already completed within the schools they're a part of.

Edit: Oh you mean getting the Crimson School. Yeah, just beat the other 3 schools' main stories or use said code to instantly unlock it (but it'll skip the cutscene explaining what happened to them after Burst).

Alfebit

Banned
The Christmas DLC problem has been solved. From the XSEED forums.

Whew! Sony was quick to get the issue fixed today, and both the "Merry Christmas" and "Santa Set" DLC are now functioning correctly. If you redownload both DLC sets and reinstall them in both Shinovi Versus and (if applicable) Bon Appetit, your game should no longer be getting stuck on the "Checking DLC now" screen.

Do note that if the bugged DLC was previously installed in both Shinovi Versus and Bon Appetit, though, you *must* reinstall the newly downloaded DLC in both games before Shinovi Versus will function properly. If you reinstall it only on Shinovi Versus, the "Checking DLC now" issue will persist.

Once again, we beg your forgiveness for the trouble, and we'll do everything in our power to ensure that nothing like this ever happens again.

-Tom

SerTapTap

Cool. I might download those if I get the character DLCs.

Ordered both limited editions of Estival on Amiami...is that still the best deal?

Vylash

Does anybody have a primer on the older games story? Because
Dogen
was a real surprise to me.

you didn't miss that much about him in Burst,
Dogen basically did the same thing there, trying to revive a Yoma, Homura thought she killed him but obviously not

Top Bottom