• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus |OT| Life Returns to Vita

joe2187

Banned
How do you remove undies in the dressing room? I never did it so I'm wondering if that's why I didn't get the trophy

use your thumb and finger to rub the back and front of the vita at the same time. Just do it for the bra first and when it breaks, do it again when you return to the dressing room for the panties.

vogzptaz4okfdnyrbwfp.gif

Eolz

There's no SK2 OT or a big SK community thread, but I just received this:

The SK2 guidebook is reaaaally worth it. I have the Burst guidebook, and there's a lot more art in 2's guidebook, while still having as much room for the guide part(+ a big interview at the end).
The manga, like the other, has some cheap art (different artists too I think), but it's fun and cheap (and good when you need to add something to an order to get more points :p). Will probably get 2's comic anthology next time, didn't read it when it was on famitsu website (unlike the dekamori ones that are still there)

There's no SK2 OT or a big SK community thread, but I just received this:

The SK2 guidebook is reaaaally worth it. I have the Burst guidebook, and there's a lot more art in 2's guidebook, while still having as much room for the guide part(+ a big interview at the end).
The manga, like the other, has some cheap art (different artists too I think), but it's fun and cheap (and good when you need to add something to an order to get more points :p). Will probably get 2's comic anthology next time, didn't read it when it was on famitsu website (unlike the dekamori ones that are still there)

Got that guide book as well. Very happy with it.

And you can use fireworks as a weapons, I gather ? :D

What I find rather interesting are the new, never seen before illustrations in the book. Generally all the illustrations featured in the series guidebooks have been used for marketing previously, but it doesn't seems to be the case with SK2. It reinforces my impression that they seriously dropped the ball on the PR with this episode.

All the SK anthology comics are good, really. And I don't like anthology comics, usually :)

SerTapTap

Good lord maxing out ying/yang/flash looks unbearable. IS there really no better way than beating up the trash mobs at hanzo 4-2? Takes like 10 minutes to get a moderate sliver of whatever Frantic mode is called.

I'll buy a PS4 when Estival Versus and DQ Heroes are localized.

EV PS4 is going to be 60 fps isn't it? No more of that cinematic life & hometown.

I care more about the polycount and IQ in this case. No more 16 polygons per-butt please

cpooi

Good lord maxing out ying/yang/flash looks unbearable. IS there really no better way than beating up the trash mobs at hanzo 4-2? Takes like 10 minutes to get a moderate sliver of whatever Frantic mode is called.

I just replayed the story mode (of my choice) on hard with the character of my choice. More fun than grinding.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Beat the final boss of the School arc. You get a lot of ying/yang/flash per completion.

Shizuka

I'm having a great time with the Gessen crew, but I was a bit grossed out at the beginning with
Hanzo groping all the girls.
There is a limit to these things, even if you're not taking your game seriously.

Vylash

I'm having a great time with the Gessen crew, but I was a bit grossed out at the beginning with
There is a limit to these things, even if you're not taking your game seriously.

but it's just motivation!

Hanzo sux, perverted old man tropes are the dirt worst

SerTapTap

Beat the final boss of the School arc. You get a lot of ying/yang/flash per completion.

Seems...better at least.

Any way to tell what stats everyone has without actually starting a stage with them?

but it's just motivation!

Hanzo sux, perverted old man tropes are the dirt worst

Yeah that kinda turned me off the whole school for a bit. At least it's slightly not as bad as it seems by the end...

ascii42

Yeah...though I'm not sure that's as bad as during the Hanzo story when he
walks in on all the Hanzo girls showering, including his granddaughter, and comments on the wonderful view

Shizuka

I think we can all agree that the game is very fun and lighthearted, but that
most of the Hanzo (old man, not school) moments are a tad disgusting.

ShinMaruku

I can't say as a rule that it's one way or the other because I can only speak for myself. What we can say is he's an effective character in evoking emotion.

SerTapTap

I think we can all agree that the game is very fun and lighthearted, but that
most of the Hanzo (old man, not school) moments are a tad disgusting.

Pretty much. I take back what I said, Hanzo is worst character. Minori is still second worst by far though. Like crazy far holy crap

cpooi

Any way to tell what stats everyone has without actually starting a stage with them?

Press square or triangle over character in the select character page (can't recall which). One shows move list, one shows stats, including the bonuses of what leveling up yin/yang/flash does.

SerTapTap

Press square or triangle over character in the select character page (can't recall which). One shows move list, one shows stats, including the bonuses of what leveling up yin/yang/flash does.

ohhh thank you so much. I found the "moves list" button but not the one I wanted. That will make grinding much less painful

OMG, Kat's "opening stats" dialog is "you want to check my measurements?" <3 Kat

Shizuka

Alright, I'm happy now that I know I'm not the only one who hates him and think that the game would be a whole lot better without him.

SerTapTap

He actually kinda makes me like Asuka less.

Though I'm pretty tired of Asuka since the "WE FIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS" crap is forced so incredibly much throughout the entire game calm down I get it

Top Bottom