• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sessions thinks DOJ reports of racism in police is "anecdotal" & unscientific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Sessions, and honestly and truly...fuck anyone who didn't vote bc Hillary didn't "100% represent them" or whatever. I hope your life for the next 4/8 years is filled with nothing but heartache and misery.

Yup. I seriously have no time for that purity test bullshit anymore. I found out my cousin voted 3rd party recently. He came to me and said "my liberal friend called me a fucker for voting 3rd party"

I told him his friend was right and he fucked up bigly... He says the sky isn't falling and he has NO REGRETS on how he voted 3rd party, Bernie shoulda won, blah blah....

He lives in Tampa and is a black man. And now America has Sessions as AG. I hope he can survive long enough to see how much of a dumbass he was.

geestack

the sessions confirmation should have been opposed as vigorously as the devos nomination by the dems. i'm amazed that there wasn't more of a fight against him, but i think i know the reasons why

the sessions confirmation should have been opposed as vigorously as the devos nomination by the dems. i'm amazed that there wasn't more of a fight against him, but i think i know the reasons why

It was opposed vigorously. Manchin was the only Democrat who voted to confirm him.

BlitzKeeg

All months matter. Or all histories matter. Or where is blue history month. I am trying to figure out what the rights slogan will be when black history month goes away next year.

They'll call it "National Southern Heritage Month" and it'll be all about celebrating states rights and the brave men that fought for them during the "War of Northern Aggression"

This cabinet needs to be shown what impeachment really means. I'm just glad they're so overconfident that they'll refuse to step down before getting forcibly removed and branded forever as traitors.

Yeah, calling police soldiers is a real boost to confidence of where police departments will be going over the next few years. Yay further militarization!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom