• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sessler Plays Resogun (LiveStream) in 10 minutes: 4 PM US PST

Hey, guys: we'll be live in just a second, promise. We've got Adam and Anthony up here and one of the developers up in here. Bear with us!

hawk2025

Hey, guys: we'll be live in just a second, promise. We've got Adam and Anthony up here and one of the developers up in here. Bear with us!

Can you show us the UI?

Did you guys get an actual console, or did Housemarque just bring one in? Is it a retail unit?

Inquiring minds must know!

reKon

Banned
Wtf is with this SonyGAF shit everywhere? There must be lurkers everywhere that are extremely bitter so they feel the need to mention GAF even on Youtube streams.

Dear God, that YouTube chat...

Wtf is with this SonyGAF shit everywhere? There must be lurkers everywhere that are extremely bitter so they feel the need to mention GAF even on Youtube streams.

They may not even be lurkers. Could just be folks who are no longer restrained by threats of being banned.

Prelude.

This is what happens when the gaming press drops those "lol neogaf cares only about pixels".

iWO5FgroRE1gQ.jpg

Pandacon

I'm locked out of the chat now, they keep asking me to type out some word to verify, but I cant see the word because the suggested videos are blocking the image. Nice work youtube.

I am sure that the number of lurkers is actually higher than the number of real users.

Ploid 3.0

I heard something.

They are playing it now, they just want to keep it for themselves, or Adam need test runs to level up his skills.

This Albert Marsh guy on the YouTube chat is a real winner. He's made the same "NeoGAF, sponsored by Sony" joke about five times in the last 10 minutes, all just with slightly different phrasing. It's like a bad stand-up comic thinking if he just changes that one word, he'll make the unfunny bit funny.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
clearly evidenced by the red eyed glares everyone in the stream has, they had to prepare before they played

Top Bottom