• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sessler Plays Resogun (LiveStream) in 10 minutes: 4 PM US PST

Dukey

Banned
Great game. The chat is horrible though. Idiots hating on GAF, and GAF people acting like fools. Be better than that, guys.

This game looks like one I'll be playing throughout the entire life of the PS4. Since it's free, I'll happily give them money for DLC.

Strider

Really good stream IMO. Went from "Resogun? Meh" to pretty hyped for the game. Online co-op is an unexpected surprise too.

The next week and a half is going to go by so slow :(

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So basically the guy confirms that Resogun is only free on PS+ in the launch window.

I heard him say it was free for all PS+ members and that everybody who buys a PS3 will get 2 weeks free PS+; therefore, everybody will be able to get this game for free.

I didn't hear anything about it going away after the launch window.

DC1

Not a shoot em up guy.... (not since saving up for a roll of quarter for two hours at the local bar in downtown Silver Spring MD.)
well.....waxing...

BUT, so glad that I have PS+

KillGore

I heard him say it was free for all PS+ members and that everybody who buys a PS3 will get 2 weeks free PS+; therefore, everybody will be able to get this game for free.

This is what he said. You're right

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I really didn't expect this game to be a must-have or make me super excited for the PS4.

Damn.... After seeing that, I have a crazy itch that needs to be scratched. I may spend a few hours on this before popping in my KZ:SF Bluray.

DC1

It will likely be available for the better part of the first year. Launch years are crazy, its like re-launching each qtr.

Top Bottom