• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sessler Plays Resogun (LiveStream) in 10 minutes: 4 PM US PST

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Here's the Link

Voxel if old

3Pe9.gif

by paradise_circus

Ploid 3.0

A game like this will be good to pick up and play for ages, especially if they add challenges like they did with SSDHD.

Where did he get a PS4 from?

I didn't keep up with that drama stuff but it seem like it must have been a big inconvenience to him to go to New York for the PS4 when it's better to just have it shipped to him. It sounded like someone was poisoned, or about to die how the tweets and such read out. NSA type crack down stuff.

Brannon

Delayed, just like everything else on PS4 GAWD Sony can't do anything right what the hell they should be sued for this and other things!

Yeah that's the ticket.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I'm still human, scared, and starting soon...

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
It was just a ploy to get a PS4 into the Rev3 offices. When the video comes up, there will be blood everywhere.

900bv

Banned
From looking at the comments, it seems all the people that are interested in Resogun are PC elitists that can't spell.

I'm not sure any of them know that Resogun is a PS4 exclusive.

Top Bottom