• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexy japanese eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimiNutz

Banned
Fuck I wanna get a dozen of these sex eggs for next time I go camping.
Anybody managed to get some to the UK yet?

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
NutJobJim said:
Fuck I wanna get a dozen of these sex eggs for next time I go camping.
Anybody managed to get some to the UK yet?

Sure have!

You can buy them here: http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/EGG003

Postage is only $3 too! :D

edit: they have quite a few other models too, I chose the wavy one. If you get the other ones give us some impressions!

Japanese_Legs_at_the_Door_by_bubblesguarddog.jpg

Thought this was a thread on Japanese legs. :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
At first I was didn't see the big deal, the the shit started stretching and doing them crazy motions. Japan: Coming up with crazy shit since the beginning of time.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Label said:
Hell I shall go all the way and post pictures too!

I am actually a little excited for it to come. :lol

LMAO, sweet. I want impressions. Actually looks like fun instead of the ol' hand, though it does the job.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
What the hell are with those leg things? Good lord that'd be scary to see in someones room at night.

kuopc

I am actually a frequent visitor of the site that BlackNMild2k1 posted earlier, ToyDemon.com.

I started out by purchasing the deep throat tenga from toydemon to test the waters and I gotta say it was pretty awesome, the suction is intense! This thread has gotten me interested on the eggs now....

However, the one thing that I really want to try is the Meiki Extreme Hip on their site. After reading a review someone posted on their forum, http://www.toydemon.com/td2forum/index.php?topic=85.0, I have to save up and get myself one of these just to try it out!!

The Japanese sure come up with the craziest yet awesome products.

Door2Dawn

Banned
kuopc said:
I am actually a frequent visitor of the site that BlackNMild2k1 posted earlier, ToyDemon.com.

I started out by purchasing the deep throat tenga from toydemon to test the waters and I gotta say it was pretty awesome, the suction is intense! This thread has gotten me interested on the eggs now....

However, the one thing that I really want to try is the Meiki Extreme Hip on their site. After reading a review someone posted on their forum, http://www.toydemon.com/td2forum/index.php?topic=85.0, I have to save up and get myself one of these just to try it out!!

:lol :lol

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
kuopc said:

I'm having a hard time picturing a person fornicating with a disembodied hip.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Ephemeris said:
When it stretched?

It blew my mind.

But prior to that I was thinking "wtf?"

Eph, I was going to send this to you but you already saw it :lol

that shit blew my mind, I'm kind scared to goto Japan now.

GDGF

Soothsayer
DarkJediKnight said:
Right click > read image properties.

That was a reference from A Christmas Story, bro :lol

One of the greatest holiday movies of all time...

Fragile?

christmas_story_lamp_2.jpg

Any of this ring a bell?

GDGF said:
That was a reference from A Christmas Story, bro :lol

One of the greatest holiday movies of all time...

Fragile?

christmas_story_lamp_2.jpg

Any of this ring a bell?
You misquoted. It's "Frah-gee-lay? It must be Italian."

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Do people attach the hip to that leg thing posted earlier? Masturbation sub culture, no joke. :lol

shamo42

Got them today in Akihabara. 6 eggs for 2400 ¥ (18€ /25$) and a U.S. TENGA for 850 ¥.
I'm not in the mood today so I'll post impressions and better pics tomorrow or on the weekend.

I love the design of the eggs and have no problem leaving them on the shelf. The US Tenga however looks too obvious and will be hidden.

24welir.jpg

2psoljb.jpg

qoim2t.jpg

shamo42 said:
Got them today in Akihabara. 6 eggs for 2400 ¥ (18€ /25$) and a U.S. TENGA for 850 ¥.
I'm not in the mood today so I'll post impressions and better pics tomorrow or on the weekend.

I love the design of the eggs and have no problem leaving them on the shelf. The US Tenga however looks too obvious and will be hidden.

I was already caught off guard by all the toys you got there, but that speaker does it! :lol :lol :lol

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Goddam, those eggs sold me on the idea of male sex toys.

Fleshlight : Oh wow, no fuckng way I'm using that
Eggs : Hmmm wat? Might...be...interesting...dunno...too bad it's only in Japan... I guess...

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Damn i wanna order one of these but what the shit do i do if it comes through and mum asks what i've been ordering?

Ogni-XR21

I found an online shop that sells tenga products in germany :D

I was thinking of ordering one or two eggs from j-list but I could not find information on shipping costs, can anyone point me to this info?

To all of you who tested the eggs, which one is the best? Spider?

I know what some of my friends will get as a present for easter next year! :lol

Cindres said:
Damn i wanna order one of these but what the shit do i do if it comes through and mum asks what i've been ordering?

Pretend it's food product and tell her that they're the new and creamier Cadbury's Creme Eggs and that you'll let her try one later?

Mistouze said:
Goddam, those eggs sold me on the idea of male sex toys.

Fleshlight : Oh wow, no fuckng way I'm using that
Eggs : Hmmm wat? Might...be...interesting...dunno...too bad it's only in Japan... I guess...

I got one, and it ain't bad at all. As long is you get one that is a solid color, and you have a place to dry it off after the cleaning(which is painless btw) it is rather inconspicuous. It also feels pretty amazing, and the inserts can offer pretty unique experiences.

Edit:
I've had mine for months, and it is still in pretty good condition. I haven't used my hand since.

Arcipello

Jibril said:
What the hell is that video to the top on the right side of related videos?!??
I'm too scared to click it D:

its just a camera going down a womans throat....but obsiously the video thumbnail is what caused people to watch is way over a million times

Zaptruder

Banned
Just ordered the bigger brother of the egg, the flip... I'll have to see how it compares to the fleshlight.

I don't use it much because it's just such a bitch to clean. Shit grows mould if you just rinse it and leave it... so there's a pretty involved routine in shoving in a piece of cleaning cloth and pulling it out the other side, drying the case, etc. Haven't used it in 6 months... that kinda stuff isn't what you want to do when you use the act of jerking off as a night cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom