• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow warrior 2 footage from pax

Corpsepyre

Banned
Someone confirm this, but does this even have a story mode? I heard them say the levels are all procedural generated, and there are 29 missions or quests.

I absolutely loved the first one and i still play it from time to time. The game took me by surprise, that's for sure.

With that said, the second one looks even better, so yeah i'm getting this game for sure !

Someone confirm this, but does this even have a story mode? I heard them say the levels are all procedural generated, and there are 29 missions or quests.
Does it look that it's lacking a story mode? From the footage you're talking to this master, there are even dialogue choices. He gives you exposition and it seems a spirit like the previous game is in your head (seems to be the master's daughter?), just this time it's a woman. So the running commentary is back.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Does it look that it's lacking a story mode? From the footage you're talking to this master, there are even dialogue choices. He gives you exposition and it seems a spirit like the previous game is in your head (seems to be the master's daughter?), just this time it's a woman. So the running commentary is back.

Ok, I didn't get that far. Cool.

Top Bottom