• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

Dahbomb

Holy crap people are ACTUALLY spoiling Avengers on stream. This is getting bad now, before it were joke spoilers.

Zak back on stream.

sephi22

Goddammit both times I opened the stream, both times I caught Zak at the end of the match getting up from the chair.

I hate working on Saturdays. And am I the only one who things Zak Bennett looks like JGL?

Dahbomb

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MarlinPie did that finisher for AMERICA!!!!!!

Marlin: What the hell is jet lag? Can I style on it?

SF4 not too interesting right now, even when great players are on, they're just bodying nobodies. We won't get into the real meat of things until Semi-finals.

Dahbomb

SF4 not too interesting right now, even when great players are on, they're just bodying nobodies. We won't get into the real meat of things until Semi-finals.
It's the exact same thing with Marvel. It's the way the pools are set up. All the top players so far have EASILY made it out of pools.

It's a set up for a hype top8/top16 showdown.

Did you watch Ash (China) vs F-Word (Europe)? They were in the winner finals of their pools. Great match.

Is that Houshen on commentary? I have the sound off and it looks like him

In the words of Michael Jackson "yes" (plus the head nod).

sephi22

Between this, KVO and the last Big Two, this is the best Mahvel I've seen in a long, long time. The last event that was this hype was probably Final Round

It's the exact same thing with Marvel. It's the way the pools are set up. All the top players so far have EASILY made it out of pools.

It's a set up for a hype top8/top16 showdown.

Yeah I know, but you know how you guys can still get up for Marvel when it's mid level players or top player vs nobody? Well that shit don't really fly in SF4, at least for me.

Did you watch Ash (China) vs F-Word (Europe)? They were in the winner finals of their pools. Great match.

No I didn't, I just got home 10 minutes ago. Who won that match?

Yeah I know, but you know how you guys can still get up for Marvel when it's mid level players or top player vs nobody? Well that shit don't really fly in SF4, at least for me.

No I didn't, I just got home 10 minutes ago. Who won that match?

Last game, last round F-Word won. Ash landed a hit twice with full meter but decided not to go for Genei Jin rather ex up kick and try to go for stun.

Dahbomb

Between this, KVO and the last Big Two, this is the best Mahvel I've seen in a long, long time. The last event that was this hype was probably Final Round
It's gonna get real hype for Marvel tomorrow with more big names going at each other in SS and Seasons Beating.

Oh shit Momochi stepping up for Marvel... *picks Vergil*

Are you in it for the long haul tonight Rice?

This many top SF4 players in the house? Hell yeah I am. When I say I'm not going to sleep I really mean it. I'm actually suppose to go watch the Avengers with my friends tomorrow at 12:30pm Eastern time. It's going to be rough but I'm just going to *puts on glasses* deal with it.

Marvel commentators are 20x better than the AE commentators, almost makes me want to watch it instead.

So true lol, I'm actually finding it to be a distraction now.

Dahbomb

Why the hell is every Japanese player automatically good with Vergil?

I don't understand this especially considering how bad some American Vergils are.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
This many top SF4 players in the house? Hell yeah I am. When I say I'm not going to sleep I really mean it. I'm actually suppose to go watch the Avengers with my friends tomorrow at 12:30pm Eastern time. It's going to be rough but I'm just going to *puts on glasses* deal with it.

Haha, thats what I like to hear.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why the hell is every Japanese player automatically good with Vergil?

I don't understand this especially considering how bad some American Vergils are.
Probably the main reason some are playing the game. Vergil saving the game's lifespan on Japanese shelves.

Also, damn Momochi with those hit confirms with Doom. He's a bit reckless in his play, but it's working so far.

Jintor

The vid quality for the commentators is so low I can't tell if the sync is correct because I can't see if their mouths are moving or not

Top Bottom