• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

From KVO and SSK2012 so far I've have seen about 032083082083 Wesker/Vergil/Magneto team.

SC5 Top 4

Winners

Tokido
M. Lizard

Losers

Justin Wong
Fudoo

Skull Girls top 8

Winners

Justin Wong
Airtola
Pichy
Solid Steflioo

Losers

Ryan Heart
Sl. Burnout
Tomo9
Bksama

Marvel 3 USA Players

Justin Wong, Marlin Pie, Knives, DJ Houshen, and Airtola all made it out of pools winners side.

sleepykyo

Finally a marquee match. It's been pretty dull since Ash v. F-Word, although Exis played a surprisingly grounded Blanka.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Excellent match.

Heavy has stepped it up from last year, surprised he didn't set up more cross up tiger knees though, that dude is an expert at it.

Great match by Heavy and Champ. I met Heavy last year at EVO, great guy, I'm glad he could put on a great performance even though he fell short. Not to take away from him, but man I don't think this is the Champ that we've seen in the previous year. He's all Marvel now and that has taken away from his SF4 game.

Great match by Heavy and Champ. I met Heavy last year at EVO, great guy, I'm glad he could put on a great performance even though he fell short. Not to take away from him, but man I don't think this is the Champ that we've seen in the previous year. He's all Marvel now and that has taken away from his SF4 game.

that's what I thought, dude getting too much marvel.

sleepykyo

Champ's AA and throw breaking were definitely off. Still the match as a whole was pretty solid.

He doesn't enjoy playing SF4 much anymore (unless it's Super). He thinks Sim is hopeless and he doesn't want to learn a new character so he said he was going all in on Marvel.

FGTV numbers are also a little higher with Marvel so that helped influence his decision.

Westlo

Out of tourny 1-2 lol, only got a 1 since my opponent didn't show up lol. Anyway gonna grab some great seats for semis, shit is going to be hype, especially semi pool 4, that shit is stacked

Last night champ was strictly playing marvel mms.

Out of tourny 1-2 lol, only got a 1 since my opponent didn't show up lol. Anyway gonna grab some great seats for semis, shit is going to be hype, especially semi pool 4, that shit is stacked

Good shit man, hope you enjoy the rest of your time there.

Naar

Hey you said the Kuwaiti Dudley was in your pool, Qanberco. Did he play yet or lose or what?

Jintor

Slick ad delivery mechanisms on stream 2. Oh hey we're going

A girl on commentator? Who dis?

Oh, it's time for Japanese commentating on Kinves v Tokido. Sweeeet

Top Bottom