• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowverse |OT| Anime Hearthstone now on Steam

Luigi87

Some of those seem pretty scary, lol
And Chimera just made me go "Ugh..." So clearly I knee-jerk react to anything positive for spellboost decks, lol.

And still no Dragon legendary reveals... Why you hate Dragon Cygames D=

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I can't wait to decree that hydra card LOL

Also that new heaven grail card isnt really for seraph decks tho you could toss it in there as an alt win condition I guess. That shit exist for my boy Eidolon
and by boy I mean scary fucking chthulu god demon thing

Can't attack or be attacked.
At the end of your turn, destroy all allied amulets.

Luigi87

So Dragon is still the only craft to not have either of its new legendaries shown... I swear Cygames hates them <_<

As for Forest's Elf Queen. Interesting card in that it specifically cannot be used in Forest PTP.

Armaros

Woo, my free packs from download milestone just gave me my third nephthys.

Hmm, I'm still debating on which powercurve do I built it. 2378 or 2478. Might try both if I have the cards.

Looks like they want to put soft cap on numer of turns game is played. I guess stuff like my 24 turns duel with control Blood vs Satan Heavencraft

Luigi87

The second Forest legendary...
Uh... did they just give them an instant win card?

I mean unless the opponent has hard removal.

The forest legendary has it's uses, but isn't really any better than silver bolt. This new card allows you to run a control forest deck that has the 2 new legendaries and use white wolf to make one of them zero cost. Then you can have the the hit face to win card and 2 wards out on turn 9. Silver bolt wins on the same turn and can't get hit by dance of death, but this new deck allows you to not care about hand size and play a full control deck with forest which could be fun.

Kumubou

Man Albert is so good that card is goddamn win button.

I feel they need to tweak his evolve stat
Thinking about this, changing it for both his default form and the enhanced one would... not be that great for the default one? The only really comparable cards with unrestricted Storm in that point range are Imp Lancer (6 PP, 3/6) and Moon Al-mi'raj (6 PP, 3/5, full health regen at the end of the turn). 3/5 for a 5PP Storm seems in-line with that, and neither of those other cards have a evolve penalty of any kind.

What you may have an argument for is nerfing the evolve bonus on the enhanced version. Being able to distribute 10 damage across 2 attacks with no damage taken on that turn is pretty goddamn strong and since you get two attacks, it also affords a fair bit of flexibility. However, I don't think the game has any functionality to split out evolve bonuses between the normal and enhanced version of a card? It's not something I've seen done on any of their cards, and it's not like Sword has an insane winrate with the current decks out there (it does very well, but not absurdly so).

Kumubou

I don't know, I just realize 5/7 Evolve actually really hard to countered, its pretty much only dead by hard removal, and about the only thing that give you tempo for removing Albert on turn 5/6, is Sakuya which also Sword card.

that's the insane thing about Albert, you can evolve him without strictly aim for his enhance version, just made him charge on curve already strong enough, which is why I think his evolve stat need tweak so people aiming to play him more on enhance spot, not just in almost every condition.. but whatever, I love Albert <3

Btw anyone up for private match to grind private match achievement?

My ID is :375977177

Gonna be good if I can hit 20 player before xpac hit.
There are a bunch of cards (37 -- 5 at 4 PP) that have 5 or more defense at 5 PP or less, but only 6 cards at 5 PP or less with 5 or more attack (and they're almost all Bloodcraft). So you're right, but that seems to be an intentional design decision across the board. So have fun trying to clear out an evolved Mastema (8/8) on turn 5. :V

I would also be up for grinding out private matches with you (or anyone else), but I tried searching for the player ID you posted and got nothing but bricks. Anyone interested can send a friend invite to 910633772.

Raxious

so just saw Kripp playing this and it looks pretty interesting. Am I right in saying that I should create an account on mobile first and then go to Steam in order to get the 20 packs?

Szadek

so just saw Kripp playing this and it looks pretty interesting. Am I right in saying that I should create an account on mobile first and then go to Steam in order to get the 20 packs?
You get quite a few packs no matter what (not sure how many that is right now), but on mobile you can reroll (guide in the OP) until you get a handfull of good legendaries.

Szadek

Made it to AA0.
I used Tempo Rune for the last stratch (I had a 13 game winstreak by the end).

Quite a few people game me the 90 second countdown today.
I'm not mad. I know I deserve it...

fertygo

Made it to AA0.
I used Tempo Rune for the last stratch (I had a 13 game winstreak by the end).

Quite a few people game me the 90 second countdown today.
I'm not mad. I know I deserve it...
What your list?

I play one but my list seem not optimal at all

I want to fit in more burn but dont know where

Szadek

The entire set is out!

Jungle Warden (forest) looks scary as fuck:
4/5 ward for 5
Enhance (10): Summon a Jungle Warden. Then give all allied Jungle Wardens Storm.

Jolly Rogers is just a heartstone card ( Fanfare: Randomly gain Rush, Bane, or Ward.)

Lightning Blast (for dragons) is interesting:
Banish an enemy follower or amulet.
Enhance (10): Banish all enemy followers and amulets.

Might replace Odin, but it kind of depends on the meta I guess.

I think the biggest winner of the set are (in order) Control Forest, Dirt Rune and Eidolon of Madness decks(Frozen Mammoth, Grail) , but all crafts get some pretty good cards.

Szadek

Imho biggest winner is sword, blood and dragon (and only because of 1 card).
Dragon gets a few good cards and they also benefit the most from neutrals.

Every craft gets good cards. Not sure how shadow will change with the new cards, but I guess we see more midrange decks.
Maybe Nep decks will play Thane and possibly even goblin princess (very unlikely).

Pooya

– Randomization of cards played from your hand
Whenever a player plays a card from their hand, that card will be placed at a random location from the opponent’s perspective.

I don't understand what this is about. So you can't see if the card is like top deck or else?

Top Bottom