• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shane Bettenhausen's MGS4 conspiracy theory

Dahbomb

Well... that's a stretch.

shin_stretch.jpg

Sean

Banned
I laughed so hard while reading through this. Wow, just wow. :lol

This needs to go in the forum archives.

Aegus

Great now I look silly for having a post stating it's the worst thing I've ever read when it wasn't even true. :(

Aegus said:
That may be the worst thing I've ever read.

First and last post that matters in this thread. What the **** did I just read? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Typical Sonybot propoganda. I swear Sony fanboys are the Nintendo fanboys of yestergeneration.

btw HEY GUYS THAT SHANE DUDE SURE ISN'T A FANBOY BY ANY MEANS NOOOO

edit: before anyone jumps at me, YES I ****ING KNOW HE DIDN'T WRITE THIS, doesn't change the fact he came up with this ridiculous idea.

nofi

I've just gone through this thread and put everyone that didn't read the OP properly on ignore. If they can't be arsed reading, neither can I.

I think I've trimmed GAF down from 3000 posts a day to about 5. Much more manageable.

FightyF

Banned
Woo-Fu said:
If I were gong to say something like that, I'd put the praise on Live!, not on the console with the worst reliability in the history of the business, IMHO.

The reliability is a temporary issue. Just as it was with previous consoles.

The Jason

CrushDance said:
You have to admit though guys. That was actually a pretty good read. I enjoyed it.
thank you. A few people in this thread actually did enjoyed it, thanks guys :D

ice cream said:
And how is it his theory? In 1up yours he said something about it having meaning with the playstation 3 etc but he didn't say that it was about MGS saving the PS3 etc etc..
Karma Kramer said:
Has shane responded at all about this? I mean a lot of people want to know more about this theory of his...
http://zdmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o1/Podcasts/071207.mp3

its the first thing he talks about.

Top Bottom