• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shit you do with your food that weirds out other people

I pick up pineapple pieces off the pizza and throw them at the person who ordered that crap.

Do you just go through pizza places and do it to random people, or friends who ordered it for themselves?
Because either way, that's being a massive dick.

Yea I like my chicken nuggets and strips with honey. Dip, eat. Usually just fried chicken though.

I like honeyed mustard with chicken. So good.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I mix ketchup and mayonnaise to dip my tater tots in. Texans seem to think this is the most alien thing in the world (reactions up to and including "what the fuck are you doing?!?"), although folks from other parts of the country don't think it's odd.

That is a totally normal and delicious thing to do.

conpfreak

I eat the crust of the Pop-Tarts first before eating the part with the filling. Sometimes I just throw the part with the filling out and just go to several Pop-Tarts for the crust.

Apparently, it's also weird to eat plain yogurt with no toppings or anything.

If someone wants to do that on their own, whatever... but to do that in front of people? Fucking disgusting.

She would threaten to do it in front of me sometimes but I would make sure to never have crisps around when she was over. However she sent me a snapchat video one time and it was at that point I knew I had seen some of the most vile video footage ever. :(

Top Bottom