• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
CFSxe1T.jpg

In honor of the DMC4SE's launch, CrackPebbles and I wanted to celebrate the series with a GAF Giveaway! We're giving away a total of eleven (11) sixteen (16) copies of Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (PC/Steam) to lucky participants in this thread. Winners will be chosen randomly, so try your luck! We could have just had everyone drop their names in here, but we figured we'd have a little fun with it. Only one entry per GAF member.

Want some more info on DMC4SE, or what comes with it? Or maybe see if your computer can run it? Check out the OT that's currently live:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1065848

And here's the Launch Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLVguhUWiKQ

DMC is a special and unique franchise, and DMC4 features what is arguably the deepest and most rewarding combat in an action game to date. We're hoping DMC4SE is the beginning of the triumphant return of the series, and want to share it with you fine members of GAF!

a7VPIjS.gif

UPDATE: Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, who shall remain nameless (unless he changes his mind and wants to be revealed!) we have five (5) additional copies of the game to give away. Isn't this community grand? That's a total of sixteen (16) copies for the taking.

His message to everyone:
From Uncle Dante

PS please send more pizza

And since people were asking, copies are region free and should be redeemable in any country.

TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS GIVEAWAY

Leave a post in this thread answering these two simple questions to be entered for a chance to win!

• What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?
Nzjr3iA.gif

New to the series? No problem! Just pick a weapon from the link below:
http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_in_the_Devil_May_Cry_series

• What is your favorite pizza topping?
prhGbgY.gif

That's it! Answer these in your post before the deadline and you're good to go.
Deadline for entry is June 29th at 12:00AM PST. Meaning any posts after that point will not be qualified to participate in this giveaway. Winners will be chosen and notified afterwards via PM.

Good luck everyone!

onimonkii

Banned
my favorite weapon is the red queen cause revving a sword is cool

my favorite pizza topping is sausage

thanks for the giveaway!

noqtic

Weapon: Ebony & Ivory, because of Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder

Topping: Pepperoni - The Classic

Wow, generous! I'm in!

1. Favorite weapon is Nevan. A guitar that fires bats, are you kidding? Yes. Hell yes.

2. Favorite pizza topping is pepperoni because obviously.

What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?

Devil bringer. Don't care if people hate Nero. It looked cool as fuck and was fun to use. The dynamic of the heavier melee hits that let you juggle with it felt and looked amazing. Definitley made me appreciate Nero a lot more as a character than if he hadn't had it.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Feta. God damn feta. It's salty, without being overbearing like sardines. It adds a unique flavour and doesn't get awfully melted and stringer. The texture is nice, second only to cheese curds. And it tastes even better when the pizza is cold.

1) Cerberus - nunchaku are freaking awesome, and this one has 3!
2) Pepperoni - classic. No other topping should be considered until someone has brought up pepperoni.

SheHateMe

Gaffers are the coolest people on the planet.

Not participating because I already have both a physical and digital copy of DMC4SE, but good luck to those that enter!

My favorite weapon is probably Beowulf. I just love the combos you can pull off with it.

My favorite pizza topping is Mushrooms, mmm. I just love mushrooms with everything.

Thanks for the giveaway too! I have been so bummed about not being able to play Batman, and wishing I had gotten DMC4SE instead.

GWX

Holy shit, freaking awesome giveaway!

Favorite weapon: Yamato

Favorite pizza topping: Brazilian Beef Strogonoff :)

Oublieux

1. Nevan. Dante is so badass he can literally wield an electric guitar to rock his foes into submission. Also because it is one of the more unique and rewarding weapons to learn.

2. Favorite pizza topping? Extra cheese. Cannot go wrong with more cheese.

Devil Bringer, because hey here's a giant claw that just manifests out of nowhere, man I wonder what applications that could have.

Pineapples. Hawaiian style for life.

also holy shit 11, you guys are nuts

Chronus

Favorite weapon: Ebony and Ivory thanks to those stylish poses when firing in multiple directions.
Favorite topping: Gotta love me that pepperoni!

G-Fex

The Scythe from DmC cause it's pretty damn wicked, fast and I love pulling enemies to me only to swipe them away again.

And Jalapenos cause jalapenos belong on pizzas.

xanaty

Neo Member
Favorite Weapon: Rebellion because it worked great for me throughout each entry in the series

Favorite Topping: Meatball

Lulubop

My favorite DMC weapon is Beowulf. I'm I big fan of gauntlet style weapons, and holy elemental. It's a match made in heaven.

Favorite topping is none, I'm a simple man.

Adnor

Banned
- Gilgamesh: You can punch and kick shit until it dies. Also I've always liked charge attacks.
- Pepperoni: Because I have no imagination.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite weapon is the amazing Sword of Sparda!

My favorite topping is Pepperoni! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Thanks for being so generous!

Prototype

Favorite weapon is the nightmare laser gun from the 1st Game. Sorry I can't remember the name it's been a long time since I played dmc1. Loved how that thing looked and the bosses fight to get it is badass.

Favorite pizza topping is meat. Don't care what kind really, but it needs to be meat. Chicken, pepperoni, ham, steak, all of it.

OmegaZero

You guys are saints, devils weeping just looking in this thread.

My favorite weapon in the series has got to be Nevan. It's a batshooting electric guitar that can allows you to rock out while beating the stuffing out of everyone around you. It's just ridiculous but fits Dante to a T.
EDIT: Also Air Raid was badass. Flying demon Dante.

My favorite pizza topping is Pepperoni. When I get tired of another topping I always return to pepperoni.

This is super generous of you, thanks for doing this!

Favourite weapon? Well the first that comes to mind is Nevan because... well because it's a guitar. You're wrecking demons with sick rifts. It might not be the most practical of weapons but it's always a good time.

Pizza topping has gotta be bacon. Not that crummy 'bacon-like topping' nonsense. Real, delicious bacon.

SinZega

1. Red Queen - hits and feels great especially when revved up.
2. Pepperoni and sausage

Thanks for the giveaway!

Top Bottom