• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

Velikost

Weapon - Sword of Sparda. Ebony & Ivory for guns, though. I thought they were both iconic when I saw them in DMC1. Seeing your basic sword turn into the Sword of Sparda, and having it do crazy shit like extend out when you performed Stinger was so badass. I loved the contrasting look of Ebony and Ivory, loved the animation that played in the menu when you equipped them, and I had a lot of fun using them throughout the story.

Topping - Pepperoni; the only answer.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Edited because I forgot to include "why" part for the weapons

Hikami

1. Yamato!
I've only played the DmC reboot, loved using Vergil and his bad ass katana.

2. Pineapple is the best.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Weapon: alastor, because I like electrifying fools
Pizza: DAT PEPS SON

Been so long since I played a Devil May Cry...

Zolo

Favorite Weapon: Alastor for being so awesome he got his own appearance in the Viewtiful Joe series!

Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni. Not just regular pepperoni though: Spicy Pepperoni.

Grief.exe

Perfect thread, I've been excited about this game but can't justify the cost.

Favorite weapon? Lucifer.

Gotta love just how stylish this weapon is. No possibly way I will ever be able to utilize it to its full potential, but no DMC4 skill video is complete without an appearance from Lucifer.

Favorite pizza topping? Onions.

Pepperoni is great, but nothing brings the pizza together like flavorful onions.

Favorite Weapon - Pandora, such a ridiculously fun weapon to use.

Favorite Pizza Topping - Bacon stuffed Meatballs. One of my favorite types of meat inside another.

Awesome of you guys for this giveaway!

Favorite Weapon: Ifrit. I have many a fond memory of wreckin' fools with it in Devil May Cry 1. Fire based punches & kicks > all.

Favorite Pizza Topping: Sausage

Keby

Favorite weapon:
-Cerberus!!!
Absolutely stylin' and viscous.

Favorite Pizza topping:
Pepperoni forever and ever!

BarisLan

Neo Member
1. My favorite weapon is definitely Alastor. Not only is it introduced in an awesome way, the combat with it feels so satisfying from the moment you get your hands on it.

2. Definitely need some onion on my pizza ;)

Thank you very much OP for this giveaway and opportunity!

Azubah

1. My favorite weapon is Lucifer from DMC 4 because of the dialogue Dante delivers when he gets it.

It's magical.

2. Ham and pineapple.

Favorite Weapon: Yamato since I always loved katanas and thought they were badass. And Vergil is badass, and his weapon is just pure swag.

Favorite topping: Black Olives. I just love black olives pizza. They are delicious and mix wonderully with pizza's taste.

jrcbandit

Nice giveaway! I was cursed with a pc copy of Batman.

Anyway, my favorite weapon is Gilgamesh. Hand to hand is fun and it looked cool.

Favorite pizza topping is Canadian bacon because I didn't want to be boring and say pepperoni.

1. I really like Agni and Rudra from DMC 3, since I love me some dual wielding, as well as scimitars. The whole wind and fire combo is pretty cool too.

2. Uhh... I'm gonna go with jalapenos. Because I have an addiction to making everything I eat as spicy as I can make it.

Soulflarz

Banned
1) Rebellion- I still love rebellion no matter what. I think because I'm so used to it? >_>
I would say the guitar for humor but I cant use it for my life.

2) Sausage :3

Zakalwe

Banned
1. Ebony & Ivory - one of my fondest memories of gaming is loading the first DMC without knowing what it was and juggling an enemy for the first time.

2. Mozzarella. :3

Thanks for this both of you.

Sephzilla

Favorite weapon: Nevan
Why? Because you kill shit with rock and roll! It's the most crazy weapon in a game universe that is already completely crazy. It's got a really cool look, turns into a demon scythe, and is given to you by a smoking hot succubus. What's not to love? I'm also slightly biased because I have a Rock Band guitar modeled after the weapon.

nevan_zps190eea7b.jpg

Favorite pizza topping: Pepperoni
Because sometimes the classic choice is the best choice.

Ahnez

1. Yamato.

Not only this is a nice looking Katana, its simple and effective.

And its Vergil's weapon!

VERGIL'S WEAPON!

2. Tuna

derExperte

1. I could just c&p a name from someone else but tbh I only ever played DMC4 up until the halfway point and can't remember any weapons or names*. :/
2. Pizza on the other hand, yeah, eaten lots of that and preferably with pineapple.

*Read OP again, okay then I'll pick Cerberus because it looks like 'fun'.

Favorite Weapon: Agni & Rudra. The variety of moves on the ground and in the air, plus the range that they cover makes for a great weapon when dealing with multiple enemies. Not to mention the Wind and Fire motif adding to the design and that it's dual swords. It's been my primary in DMC3 with Cerberus as secondary for a reason.

Favorite Pizza Topping: Italian Sausage. I am all for any kind of meat on my pizza, but that specific topping is one that will always get top priority.

Favorite Weapon: Anything Lucias uses in DmC2 she is the closest thing to a playable ninja in the DMC series. I love and miss her, she deserves more love and hope for her to appear in the future. If you want me to narrow it down to one weapon, id pick her Cutlass blades.

Pizza topping: extra cheese honestly.....maybe chicken :p

Thanks for the giveaway!

SliChillax

Since my true name is Dante I choose the rebellion since it's Dante's sword.

As for pizza you can't go wrong with ham and mushrooms.

Thanks for the giveaway even if I don't win :)

1. Pandora, from DMC4. A demonic suitcase that has 666 gun transformations is an exceptionally badass concept. I hope it returns in the series and gets passed around to different characters. That way, the developers can go crazy with more of its forms — there were only six or seven different transformations for Dante iirc.

2. I actually like just plain cheese. Like Dante! I guess.

This is really cool of you guys. Thanks CrackPebbles and GuardianE. And yes, the Arkham Knight PC port has got me down considerably.

ZeroCDR

Favorite weapon: Nevan! It's a freakin' guitar weapon of awesome!

Favorite pizza topping: Pepperoni!

Thank you for the chance :D

Parsnip

Devil Bringer, I just had a ton of fun with it. I love things that I can use to close distance to enemies in an instant.

And... pepperoni, salami and ham is my go-to triple impact.

Nice giveaway btw.

Favorite weapon - Beowulf
Love the moveset, and how different the moveset is between Dante and Virgil. Shoryuken + Genocide Cutter? Too stylish!

Favorite topping - Jalapeño
I love spicy stuff!

Thanks to TS for organizing this awesome giveaway!

Daingurse

Nevan was my favorite weapon because it was just cool as shit.

My favorite topping is Italian sausage.

Good looking out CrackPebbles and GuardianE.

1. Favorite weapon is Beowulf, best crazy combos in DMC3(ORAORAOROAROAROAORA) and Vergil takes the weapon to a new level, goddamn monster with those things.

2. More. fucking. cheese.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
1. I could just c&p a name from someone else but tbh I only ever played DMC4 up until the halfway point and can't remember any weapons or names. :/
2. Pizza on the other hand, yeah, eaten lots of that and preferably with pineapple.

That's because Nero doesn't really have any other weapons besides the Red Queen and his Buster. Dante is the one with the multiple weapons to style.

I'll post a bit later about my favorite weapon. o:

Top Bottom