• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

Kyou

Favorite Weapon: Lucifer, because I love the intro video against that one boss
Favorite Pizza Topping: Pineapple because I love to watch the world burn

kizito

Excellent :D
So my favourite weapon is Alastor, simple and efficient, and for the pizza, a traditional mozzarella :)
Good luck everyone and thanks for the contest !

LegoArmo

What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?
Considering all the exotic and crazy weapons in the game, you might find it laughable, but I'm going to say the Shotgun.

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Chicken and sweetcorn! And cover that baby in garlic butter.

Favourite weapon? That would be Lucifer. WITH GREAT STRENGTH, I RAM IT IN
Favourite pizza topping would be quattro formaggi. Hmmm parmesan

Ezalc

Beowulf - It's just so much fun to punch and kick stuff. Love anything that basically makes a hero into tokusatsu or allows me to yell ATATATATATATATATATA while punching stuff.

Pepperoni - Can't go wrong with the classic.

Thanks so much for doing this guys! Giveaway GAF is awesome :)

Shackzam

I gotta go beowulf for my favorite weapon

My favorite pizza topping is bacon because bacon is the fucking best on a pizza

cheesekao

1. Pandora. Nothing feels better than spamming lasers and missiles all day.

2. Favourite topping is chicken meat, the purest meat of them all.

Shadownet

Banned
Favorite Weapon - Yamato (I can't resist a nice looking katana, it's a classy and dangerous weapon. Plus I love the blue theme that represent Virgil.)

Favorite Topping - Grilled Chicken (Cause it goes with other toppings)

shockdude

Haven't played much DMC; most of what I know is from MVC3. Do Vergil's summoning swords count? If so, I'll go with that.
Edit: I like Vergil's summoning swords because summoned & telepathically controlled weapons are always cool.

Favorite pizza topping is mushrooms. Mushrooms are awesome.

Azure J

1. Favorite weapon: Yamato. Everything about its design is slick as all hell and it emits an aura of lethal precision and speed kills. That it conveys this much without any ornate dressings is pretty awesome in my mind. The design's contrast to Rebellion's wild and flashy imagery and the old debate over the broadsword/claymore versus the katana is also a very subtle and awesome nod to the differing natures of everyone's favorite brothers.

Also iai/samurai hype.

2. Bacon. Honestly I wanted to say meat lovers (bacon, sausage, pepperoni, ham) here, but I imagine that's more of a configuration than a topping. :p

Mubbed

Alastor is my weapon of choice for my favorite Devil May Cry title; the thunder element meshes well with devil trigger.

Mushrooms on the pizza.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Favorite DMC weapon?

Agni & Rudra : Badass twin scimitars which have a fire and wind element, respectively. Creating torrents and twisters of fire feelings immensely satisfying and completely dominating the field with heavy hitting combos feels exhilarating. Not only is the boss fight a lot of fun but the cutscene that follows where Dante gets them is hilarious. No Talking!

Favorite pizza topping?

Chicken : Chicken is awesome in general. The more the better. Imagine a fresh pizza with melted cheese topped with crispy chicken strips and some peppers and tomatoes to balance out that taste. Pizza is a vegetable so you can put chicken on it which makes it a great loophole for vegetarians. Don't forget to clap once you're done eating!

L.O.R.D

Red Queen , why ?
because is freaking awesome
it has a freaking gear shifter and make fire

just look at it

its soo sool

peperoni and mushroom and onion

LostComplex

Neo Member
Rebellion. It looks awesome and it's a claymore. New to the series.

Pepperoni

Temporal Mess

Neo Member
Favorite Weapon: I'm new to the series but I'll say that the Kalina Ann looks cool as fuck.

Favorite Pizza Topping: Mushrooms are the bomb.

Rtas

1 : Porbably red queen because theres just something satisfying about revving a sword up right before decimating a large group of enemies.

2: Its gotta be chilli beef can't beat that bit of fire with your pizza

Thanks for the giveaway, you guys are awesome

lupinko

Favorite Weapon: Sword of Sparda, it reminds me of Soul Edge and it has a lot of cool properties.

Favorite Toppings: Green Peppers as it adds a lot of flavor to any pizza or dish for that matter.

Ebony and Ivory! The reason DMC is so badass because of the dual wielding madness!

Pepperoni is the classic- anyone who sales pineapple is a bad human being!

pahamrick

Favorite Weapon: Yamato. Who doesn't like that bad ass Katana? Such a sweet sword.
Favorite Pizza Topping: Spicy Italian sausage + green peppers.

Thanks for doing this!

My favorite weapon ?
Beowulf !! Seriously, that was just too cool.

As for Pizza topping...
I'd say cheese with vegetables and an egg on it :p
Now I feel hungry hahahaha.

Edit: Ignore my entry as my PS4 miraculously started to download normally again.

1. Nevan - It's a scythe that's really a guitar that's really a hot demon chick.

2. Anchovies

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Ebony and Ivory- Because they're the only weapon names I can remember! Never played DMC4.

Pepperoni.

Son Of D

Favourite Weapon: Yamato. It's got a very slick design plus it's a katana which for swords, is a weakness of mine. Extra points for Vergil using Iaido as his fighting style.

Favourite pizza topping: Pepperoni. It's classic and tastes just perfect on a pizza.

benzy

-Favorite DMC Weapon:
Cerberus; nunchucks are already cool, but what happens when you add in an extra chuck? SSStylish.
muszpsiuip.gif

-Favorite Pizza topping
Italian sausage

Win or lose, thanks OP.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1-Yamato is pure badassery

2-Bacon is the essence of life.

Looks deep inside and you'll know its true.
Orb_(red).png

Top Bottom