• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

dcassell

Banned
1. Red Queen. This is my choice mainly because it combines my two favorite things into one badass weapon (Mechanics and Swords). What an awesome design! The lever looks like the clutch on my Ninja 250.

2. Canadian Bacon and Olive. I know some people cry foul at the sight of canadian bacon and pineapple on pizza, but I take out the pineapple and fill it with black olives. It's been my go-to for years. I've never had better pizza than canadian bacon, olive, and a little too much parmesan cheese. Yum.

Ploid 3.0

Favorite weapon: Cerberus. So stylish, I especially liked the fight and cutscenes. So fun.

gP3L7m6.gif

Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni

rafa

Neo Member
Favorite Weapon: Gilgamesh gauntlets because who doesn't love some Street Fighter in their Character Action games?!

Favorite Pizza Topping: Sriracha sauce.

OmegaDL50

Favorite DMC weapon is Rebellion. I like the medieval style European broadsword like weapons, also this weapon has handed down to Dante from his father, so it has significance as a memento.

Favorite Pizza Topping: Italian Sausage and Sweet Peppers, the combined mixture of spicy and slightly sweet, so awesome.

Baha

1. Ifrit - Been a huge fan of gauntlet weapons ever since I played the first devil may cry game.

2. Green Peppers - I'm a meat lover but I gotta rep the veggies on this one

Phloxy

Thanks for the giveaway!

Devil Bringer is my favorite weapon, it really added a new layer to the game that really ....PULLED me in.

The topping i love most, is the only topping, BACON!

Justinh

Er, only briefly played DmC
I tried to get 3SE, but I can't get it to work right :(
so, I'll go with...

1. Yamato (because it looks like Tomato, and that makes me smile.
Tomato Mart music playing
)
Anything but Tomato, yuck!
J/K onions or jalepeños

Edit: Good Luck everyone!

dumbyugi

Favourite weapon: Agni and Rudra because I like dual wielding swords. Also because it's fun as hell to use.

Pizza topping: Cheese. You can never go wrong with plenty of cheese.

Miker

What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?

It has to be Cerberus from DMC3:
It's a three, er, chucked? nunchuk that has ice powers, received after Dante beats the crap out of - what else - a three-headed ice dog named Cerberus. I've always loved nunchuk weapons in character action games (Vigoorian Flail in Ninja Gaiden, Sai Fung in Bayonetta), but these one-upped all other nun-chuks by having an additional chuk.

In the actual game, it's the first new weapon Dante gets in DMC3, so I spent the most time with it, keeping it in my rotation throughout most of the game. It has some of my favorite weapon animations in any game, mostly because of Revolver and Windmill, which make Dante spin around like a madman. It's effortless to kick ass with Cerberus and look cool while doing it, and as a pretty mediocre DMC player, that's a quality I appreciate in my weapons. The swordmaster moves were also awesome, and played up the ice/elemental power of the weapon (which, along with the Mega Man-esque "boss weapon" progression of DMC3, is a mechanic I wish they had kept for DMC4). I'd love to see it come back in DMC5 with even crazier moves and more elemental abilities, like freezing enemies.

And here's the cutscene of Dante showing off Cerberus

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Mushrooms. I love 'em, some people don't, which just means there's more pizza that I like that other people won't be eating. It's also a vegetable, which as well all know makes pizza healthier.

Deadly

Favorite weapon: Yamato cause it's a goddamn katana. Vergil just wields it so magnificently.

Favorite pizza topping: all dressed. Just give me everything. Added pineapple is nice. Basically anything but ham. Ham on pizza is just bad.

diablogod

Favorite DMC Weapon:
Cerberus: I used this pretty much all through DMC3 besides the starter weapon (The Rebellion I think it's called.) Cerberus was also the only weapon I figured out how to easily cheese up into the SS and SSS ranks. "Chew on this! It's cool!"

Favorite pizza topping:
Buffalo Chicken (has to have some spicy kind of sauce also must have homemade blue cheese dressing sprinkled of the top)

Thanks for this awesome giveaway guys, really appreciate it.

Erudite

Awesome of you guys to do this!

Weapon: Nevan seems pretty sick since it doubles as a guitar.
Topping: Blue cheese and beef.

kasane

1.) Rebellion. Why? Cause rebellion is dante he is a rebel. The shape is perfect everything about it is perfect.
2.) Pineapple. THERE I SAID IT

Sarcasm

New to the series here, but I would pick a melee over a firearm for sure. Really having to choose I'd choose the simple katana - Yamato. Simple and sleek design.

Pizza topping..jalapeno for me.

Limality

Banned
1. Red Queen - Dem Revs, it just felt so cool and also dragonball-ish...like revving up = kaioken x20 or something!
2. Goood 'ol Spicy Salami (Peperoni to you American pals)

darklin0

Banned
1. Ebony & Ivory

2. I believe meat lovers is a topping. If you don't, you can't go wrong with pepperoni.

This cool, thanks for doing it.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?

Ebony & Ivory, always loved the dual pistol look.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Anchovies

Articalys

Your love of DMC is a great thing. The Vergil Rival thread was an excellent read.

1) Red Queen, though mostly because EX/MAX-Act is an awesome high-level mechanic (even if I'm absolutely terrible at it myself). Lucifer wins honorable mention for best weapon acquired cutscene.

2) BBQ Chicken, easily. As a runner-up, there's a local pizza place that makes a fantastic spinach deep dish.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
1- Ebony and Ivory. Doing all those aerial combos in DMC1 was fresh at the time. Felt fresh out of a Matrix movie too.

2- Pineapple. Took me 30 years to get it. But I get it now. And I love it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Weapon: Beowulf Gauntlets and Greaves because the look of them are fantastic and badass and both Vergil and Dante wore them. The boss battle to obtain these weapons was very cool.

Topping: Onion and sausage.

Gren

Not entering the contest, just wanted to chime in & also commend this generous giveaway.

1. Lady's shotty; love shotguns in games & hers is so OP right now.
2. Italian sausage.

Kade

1 - I LOVE Yamato. Capcom games have the best Katana/Tachi weapons.

2 - Gotta go with mushrooms. Mushrooms make any pizza good to me.

AHA-Lambda

1) Alastor, classic sword that was never beaten in my eyes, wish it was in another game.

2) Donner meat. No, seriously, I ain't kidding!

MrHoot

Favourite weapon: Beowulf because i need some ORAORAORAORA with my crazy

Favourite pizza topping: Chicken, onions, bell pepper smoked bacon, and a bit of tomato and bbq sauce. AWYE

Top Bottom