• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

King Dedede going for that Brass Ring

DJpIVk6V4AAYifM.jpg:large

I forgot, so... With the way JR was pushing it, even in spots that where it was obviously not going to be used (like her going for the forearm) they're going to be calling Kairi's diving elbow drop the "Insane Elbow" aren't they?

... The cruiserweights are still good at least! Has Blitzkreig debuted yet?
I admit, I was a Blitzkrieg mark. Dude was entertaining as hell to watch.

The NWA has been dead for nearly 30 years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just caught up with the MYC, that was AWESOME! The final match remained unspoiled for me so that was lucky. Big fan of Kairi and Shayna Baszler but there were a lot of standouts in the tournament like Toni Storm, Bianca Belair, Abbey Laith, Dakota Kai etc. Its kind of a shame that there are SO MANY great talents and sooo little time given to them in the current WWE. Hopefully they find ways to get more airtime.

What did you think of Rhea Ripley?

This is an important question.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, did you think Warrior had died and was replaced at WM 8?

Honestly, I simply didn't pay attention to him. Loved LoD, Mr. Perfect, IRS, Ted DiBiase... Hell, I think I'm forever midcard. WCW came around and I didn't care about the main event, only cared bout the midcard.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bret is the only main eventer I really liked before Austin/Foley/Rock/DDP/Goldberg. Even then my favorite wrestler during the attitude era was Jericho.

Macho Man was cool too but he was rarely on the shows I watched, I seemed to always miss wrestling when he headlined and watched when he was on break.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one who plays WWE Slam? Mobile. Card collecting.

Honestly, I simply didn't pay attention to him. Loved LoD, Mr. Perfect, IRS, Ted DiBiase... Hell, I think I'm forever midcard. WCW came around and I didn't care about the main event, only cared bout the midcard.
I can get behind that list, except Irwin R. Schyster. Terrible wrassler.

I do feel a little bad for him that he was stuck cutting tax related puns for his entire WWF tenure, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can get behind that list, except Irwin R. Schyster. Terrible wrassler.

I do feel bad a little bad for him that he was stuck cutting tax related puns for his entire WWF tenure, though.

I loved IRS. Also really enjoyed him in the Varsity Club. Before all that, I was a Little Stinger. Loved Surfer Stang.

Top Bottom