• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Man God

Non-Canon Member
IRS promos are so good, it makes up for him probably being the most boring wrestler in existence. His high spots are Randy Orton's headlock.

Zach

Man God, did you even see my anime post directed at you?

Wait. Are you even the one who talks about not watching wrestling and watching anime instead? I think I've mixed up you and Aiii. Maybe.

>_>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you were gonna break up the New Day in, say, six months to a year, by adding someone to sow discord - who would you add to the New Day for this angle?

EDIT: Special restriction - must be an NXT talent.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man God, did you even see my anime post directed at you?

Wait. Are you even the one who talks about not watching wrestling and watching anime instead? I think I've mixed up you and Aiii. Maybe.

>_>

I've been watching more anime and almost no wrestling since Mania. I watched all the LU on Netflix and GLOW, and I actually caught half of Smackdown last night because I wanted to see Vince bump.

If the website wasn't so crap I'd watch some Russoriffic TNA this weekend. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out soon and if I'm anything like the rest of my family I'll be completely fucked for two weeks so that could be a fun combination.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man God, find my post addressed to Man God! About anime!

What I've really watched a ton of this summer was Star Trek. Did Voyager with some friends in the NFL thread, then Enterprise, and now I'm roughly 40% done with DS9.

Not watching ten hours of wrestling a week has let me get back into some stuff I truly enjoy. I still strangely enough like listening to old wrestling review podcasts and would probably sub to the network when most of Thunder is up there.

How many pages back is this post?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cowboy Bebop is seminal. Any anime hipster who tells you it's overrated or not worth watching should get headbutted by a bearded Canadian. And that's a SHOOOOOT.

Un5r5tk.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cowboy Bebop is seminal. Any anime hipster who tells you it's overrated or not worth watching should get headbutted by a bearded Canadian. And that's a SHOOOOOT.

It's not that great. It just got super popular because it was on some children's network for a while.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cowboy Bebop is attitude era as fuck. Came out in 1998, was on US television by 2001. WCW died so turner could put it on Adult Swim.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Canadian Stampede is a top five PPV. Period. Considering the state of the roster and the number of injuries on a minor show near the bottom of their rivalry with WCW makes it even more amazing.

The best crowd for any show. Ever. It won't be topped.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Next you're going to say that Cowboy Bebop isn't even the best anime space western of 1998. Then swerve the Trigun expectation and go for Outlaw Star.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
there is no best anime its all worst anime

Not much of a stretch, no.

But Great Teacher Onizuka was magnificent in all of its different media incarnations. Manga good, animu good, live-action GREATO.

I think GTO is safe.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not much of a stretch, no.

But Great Teacher Onizuka was magnificent in all of its different media incarnations. Manga good, animu good, live-action GREATO.

I think GTO is safe.

Sunny Mac is good people for this. My only regret in the entire series is how bad the anime ending is, but the manga makes up for it in spades.

Wolfgangs spear was great. Hearing the impact of the collision and then the crash to the matt a second or two later makes the move look deadly. Kairi running into a bigger opponent then flinging off of them in a tailspin does not.

Top Bottom