• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Mahonay

Banned
oXywVG5.png
10/10 social media-ing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No Mercy cards are up in WWE Slam. Decent looking set.

xZpa1R6.png

According to Charlotte's new book, apparently her and Sasha had issues and drifted apart after Charlotte's NXT title win. She seems to indicate that Sasha had a level of jealousy towards her.

King of pro wrestling card could be one of the great show in history.

Nah. I mean, we know very little of the card. And while the two matches that are announced will be great, they aren't all-time level by any means at all. And no combination of Ospreay/Hiromu/Kushida will change that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
is Modern Family like one of the worst comedy shows ever? this shit makes Friends look like Seinfeld

Can't touch that nerd show, no matter how bad it is. big bang theory, that's it. awful show, potentially worst

Sephzilla

Zach's singles run peaked when he had a GWF World Championship match. But the odds were stacked against him. You see, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But since Beefy was such a genetic freak and not normal Zach had a 25% chance at best of beating Beefy and then we added Menome and FallingEdge to the mix so Zach's chances of winning drastically went down . At GWF4 Zach had a 33 and a third chance of winning and Beefy had a 66 and two third chance of winning cause Menome knew he couldn't win and he wasn't even gonna try. So when you took that 33.3 chance minus Beefy's 25% chance and Zach's singles career peaked with an 8 and a third chance of winning. Holla if you hear me

Recall

According to Charlotte's new book, apparently her and Sasha had issues and drifted apart after Charlotte's NXT title win. She seems to indicate that Sasha had a level of jealousy towards her.

Nah. I mean, we know very little of the card. And while the two matches that are announced will be great, they aren't all-time level by any means at all. And no combination of Ospreay/Hiromu/Kushida will change that.

King of Pro Wrestling has been consistent every year since 2012, producing usually one the better all-round quality cards. So I think people have high expectations here...

Heroman

Banned

Tana vs ibushi
Okada vs Evil
Ishii vs Natio
the jr belt match
that is a top tier main card

and of a combination of Ospreay/Hiromu/Kushida , those guys are top 10 / 15 workers in the world.

Foggy

Just say it could be one of the best shows of the year. One of the best shows in history is a heromark worthy proclamation.

Zach

is Modern Family like one of the worst comedy shows ever? this shit makes Friends look like Seinfeld

I watched the first season with my former lover. I thought it was okay.

Never watched Friends. Seems like the worst thing ever. Like, I have a physical aversion. If I see it on a TV I'm like I gotta get out of here. >_>

Zach's singles run peaked when he had a GWF World Championship match. But the odds were stacked against him. You see, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But since Beefy was such a genetic freak and not normal Zach had a 25% chance at best of beating Beefy and then we added Menome and FallingEdge to the mix so Zach's chances of winning drastically went down . At GWF4 Zach had a 33 and a third chance of winning and Beefy had a 66 and two third chance of winning cause Menome knew he couldn't win and he wasn't even gonna try. So when you took that 33.3 chance minus Beefy's 25% chance and Zach's singles career peaked with an 8 and a third chance of winning. Holla if you hear me

Holla.

Jerry Lawler podcast with Terry Funk!

http://www.podavenue.com/dinnerwiththeking/

Even trashballs Lawler has a podcast?!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm guessing Jinder somehow wins again, and Nakamura takes it at Survivor Series. Although I'm all for Nakamura taking it now so he can drop it to Owens at Survivor Series. Not much you can do with a WWE title match for Owens at Mania, but he can always drop it in January.

I'm still hoping Rollins wins the Royal Rumble and comes to SDL. Make it Rollins/Styles or Rollins/Styles/Nakamura for the WWE title at WM34. Either is fine.

I mean, it depends. I think Nak gets a third go if Mahal wins via cheating again (which always gets signified by some obvious anti-cheating stip). But three months of Nak/Mahal is a bit much.

Recall

Everyone has a podcast. Raven's got one as well now, but you couldn't pay me to listen to it.

OK, you probably could, but I wouldn't like it, dammit!

How many of them have 25-30 minutes of adverts for every 45 minutes of actual interview content recorded with tin cans and a piece of string?

Why is Scott Hall fighting the cruiserweight champion Kidman on Nitro 159?

He's making Kidman look like a fool.

Kidman also had terrible ring gear.

Recall

I like Friends. I'm 33, I had plenty of my youth watching it. It made me laugh.

I get it isn't sophisticated, or intelligent humour and not cool enough for the masses anymore but I enjoyed it a lot.

I don't need the validation of others to like what I like.

I like Friends.

That's interesting. I guess Sasha was maybe annoyed Charlotte got the belt before her with far less wrestling experience at the time.

Zach

I like Friends. I'm 33, I had plenty of my youth watching it. It made me laugh.

I get it isn't sophisticated, or intelligent humour and not cool enough for the masses anymore but I enjoyed it a lot.

I don't need the validation of others to like what I like.

I'm 33 so your excuses are powerless!

P.S. Look how white you are.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think Sasha is the worst of the four in-ring. Also her character makes no sense as a babyface and she botches spots in a way that makes me concerned for her life more often than I'd like to see. Granted, the only time I remember Bayley even trying something dangerous was that top rope frankensteiner where she put Sasha on her head.

Becky and Charlotte are pretty equivalent to me, so it's unfortunate Becky has basically gotten nothing, but I expect by WM Charlotte will be heel again. I'm not really sure what Vince's angle is if they don't do Becky/Charlotte and Bayley/Sasha at WM. Or even at Royal Rumble where they don't randomly have the need to put everyone on the card somewhere.

somedevil

I like Friends.

That's interesting. I guess Sasha was maybe annoyed Charlotte got the belt before her with far less wrestling experience at the time.

John Pollock talked about it. Charlotte thought it started after her title win against Natalya with Bret and Ric in each corner. She thought Sasha thought she deserved that spot.

This was all in 2014 but she put Sasha over in the book as well and not sure if they mended fences since then.

Also puts the point that Bayley is the glue of the four horse women. Everybody loves her.

Sephzilla

I think Sasha is the worst of the four in-ring. Also her character makes no sense as a babyface and she botches spots in a way that makes me concerned for her life more often than I'd like to see. Granted, the only time I remember Bayley even trying something dangerous was that top rope frankensteiner where she put Sasha on her head.

Becky and Charlotte are pretty equivalent to me, so it's unfortunate Becky has basically gotten nothing, but I expect by WM Charlotte will be heel again. I'm not really sure what Vince's angle is if they don't do Becky/Charlotte and Bayley/Sasha at WM. Or even at Royal Rumble where they don't randomly have the need to put everyone on the card somewhere.

Nah, that goes to Bayley pretty easily I think

New Day have some great unique looking gear. The current UUDD is amazing.

Current WWE wrestlers with the best looking gear is probably New Day, Sasha, AJ and Charlotte.

John Pollock talked about it. Charlotte thought it started after her title win against Natalya with Bret and Ric in each corner. She thought Sasha thought she deserved that spot.

This was all in 2014 but she put Sasha over in the book as well and not sure if they mended fences since then.

Also puts the point that Bayley is the glue of the four horse women. Everybody loves her.
They've probably made up given that was in 2014 and since then the two seem friendly. All the horsewomen always put each other over in interviews since they all seem great friends in real life.

Sephzilla

Charlotte and Sasha are the two best womens wrestlers in the company and I think there's a sizable gap between them and the rest. Becky is always going to be a distant third until she can learn how to cut a promo

Sasha's really good in the ring. It's no coincidence Charlotte or Becky or Bayley's best match has been with her after all.

Charlotte and Sasha are the two best womens wrestlers in the company and I think there's a sizable gap between them and the rest. Becky is always going to be a distant third until she can learn how to cut a promo
Becky is probably the best horsewomen on the mic. She's a great natural babyface, she can easily cut a promo, she just barely gets them nowadays.

It goes Becky, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley on the mic.

Angry Grimace

Nah, that goes to Bayley pretty easily I think

I don't think I agree. Bayley is better than Sasha. Even on the mic. Bayley is at least playing a "gee shucks" character. Sasha is supposed to be this larger than life badass, but she sounds like just as much of a goofball as Bayley does whenever she talks which sounds even weirder.

Top Bottom