• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Christian and Edge were both okay. I wouldn't want either as my world champion, though.

P.S. The Hardyz were better in the Attitude Era, I don't care what THE INTERNET says.

I'm weird for saying this but

Michael PS Hayes added to the Hardyz was a great choice, even if he is a fuckhead. Helped get them over.

tumblr_n76amcc1Wb1txj99mo3_400.gif
original.gif

I miss Ambrose when he worked out more/possibly was on the juice.

Egg0

Banned
I always thought Christian had great entrance themes.

Plus he was one of the few people who worked well with Orton.

THE GUY

Banned
At this point there's nobody left on SD to take it off him so I can only assume Nak is going over and that the match will probably be in the Cell. Orton lost to Mahal a billion times (plus Orton put Nak over), Styles has the US title, Owens is already a heel and stuck with Shane for a bit (unless he comes out of this face somehow).

After that you pretty much need implausible scenarios like Sami Zayn getting world title shots. After they already gave Nak clean wins over Cena and Orton.
I'm guessing Jinder somehow wins again, and Nakamura takes it at Survivor Series. Although I'm all for Nakamura taking it now so he can drop it to Owens at Survivor Series. Not much you can do with a WWE title match for Owens at Mania, but he can always drop it in January.

I'm still hoping Rollins wins the Royal Rumble and comes to SDL. Make it Rollins/Styles or Rollins/Styles/Nakamura for the WWE title at WM34. Either is fine.

Zach

I'm weird for saying this but

Michael PS Hayes added to the Hardyz was a great choice, even if he is a fuckhead. Helped get them over.

I don't think it was necessary, personally, Michael Hayes' crappiness aside. And nothing was worth seeing Hayes dressed up like one of the Hardyz.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Holy shit that Jinder promo was awful

And I thought last week's couldn't get any worse 😂😂😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How convenient, you defending a company full of racist pieces of shit

What do you mean?

Smackdown is available in full on Hulu. WWE's Youtube channel is surprisingly not the only place to watch WWE content.

THE GUY

Banned
It's called I am John Cena and you are not going to suspend me even if I snort cocaine in front of all of the locker room because you can't afford to suspend me
I always thought it was hilarious that him and Batista were never popped. Your two top guys. Sure is some coincidence these two human cartoons you're relying on are always around barring some injury.

Zach

Whoops.

I don't care to fix it. You can stick it, OwensIsNow!

(Why haven't you changed that username to Zaju, Zaju?)

Just noticed how barebones that Destruction in Kobe card is, if Omega gets anywhere close to 8k fans in with only a heavyweight tag title 3-way and Trent's first heavyweight singles match to help, then I guess we can put the "Omega's not a draw" line to bed.

Pikma

Banned
Just noticed how barebones that Destruction in Kobe card is, if Omega gets anywhere close to 8k fans in with only a heavyweight tag title 3-way and Trent's first heavyweight singles match to help, then I guess we can put the "Omega's not a draw" line to bed.
Whoever says Omega is not a draw is not even worth replying to

Top Bottom