• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Pikma

Banned
WCW never lived to begin with
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

lmao
I’m sorry but making up quotes is a highly unethical practice.

Stop✋🏼

Cosmozone

Early Namek was also great when Kuririn and Gohan were on their own.

What are any of those things you're calling pop culture references.
Three Investigators was a series of mystery detective story books for children/teens originating from the USA but was not very successful there. However it was huge in Germany and was even continued there. The main character's name Jupiter Jones was a guy there. He had a uncle called Titus, too. Warhammer is apparently a tabletop RPG system with video games based on the world. Don't know much about it other than the 40000 variant was more successfull and pretty over the top in its worldbuilding. AD&D is another RPG rule system without the tabletop part. It has two main worlds I know of, Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance. Both had some early PC games (we're talking CGA/EGA graphics here) which were pretty good for their time. Dragonlance had a series of books by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman which were nice and had a good portion of humor. Draconians were a breed of intelligent magic creatures looking like a hybrid of humans and dragons made by stealing eggs from good dragons and casting a curse on them before they hatch.
Yes, I'm old.

Zach

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/1f5b395c-cb2b-4a3b-8b32-747c61db4dea/24905298-356d-4f53-8eff-388d0e54b33f.gif

It isn't. It's also the most boring 'safe' answer when someone asks what movie you're going to see

like I don't even want to engage with you on movies you're going to see if you're going to pick that one.[/QUOTE]
Don't do this! Not right now! Not while we're healing!

Top Bottom