• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

imBask

Banned
Hey, all of you:

Scott+Steiner+up+yours.gif

a37TY1o.gif

Incorrect. 21 Jump Street and both Magic Mike films prove your wrongness.

I enjoy my Aronovsky, and I cringe when someone tosses out "pretentious" because it's the laziest criticism people use.
Channing Tatum ruins damn near everything. That works better, right? I liked the Jump Street movies that he was in.

Zach

I think I've seen two movies with Channing Tatum. Foxcatcher was pretty good. The Hateful Eight was uneven, and he especially stood out in the movie.

notafan.jif

Egg0

Banned
I have zero idea who any of these people are and what the drama is about other then some hack writer got fired for a dirt sheet and is hacking it up on twitter.

https://twitter.com/SK_ProWrestling/status/912010114147565568

Looked through some his shit.. christ

https://twitter.com/BilliBhatti/status/911989084519849984

Billi‏Verified account
@BilliBhatti

Paige sex tape > any Paige wrestling match she's EVER had..

If you don't agree, hand in your man card.

Foggy

Incorrect. 21 Jump Street and both Magic Mike films prove your wrongness.

I enjoy my Aronovsky, and I cringe when someone tosses out "pretentious" because it's the laziest criticism people use.

Trust me friend, I agree, I only use it when strictly applicable.

Zach

Data West/NVM/anybody, did you love these Lucha Libre & the Mexican Luchadores segments on Nitro? Do you remember them? Narrated by Tenay. Was this your introduction to lucha libre? It was for me. I remember thinking the segments were pretty fancy as a kid. >_>

Looked through some his shit.. christ

https://twitter.com/BilliBhatti/status/911989084519849984

Billi‏Verified account
@BilliBhatti

Paige sex tape > any Paige wrestling match she's EVER had..

If you don't agree, hand in your man card.

In doing the same as you:

Billi‏Verified account @BilliBhatti 10h10 hours ago

(In a reply to Purazzo)

Not saying you're not athletes, I'm just saying, nobody cares. Gimme Sunny & Sable over girls wrestling badly.

@THEVinceRusso am I wrong?

-----

Of all the people to call out for validation? Seriously? I'm dying laughing over here.

DMczaf

Triple Threat Match
DMczaf vs Pikma vs FallingEdge
A match that includes three GWF superstars whom the front office is very high on in the World Title picture. Rumors are swirling that the victor of this match might get pushed to the front of the GWF World Title picture.

I can still go!!

I just ate an entire sleeve of Pringles (Queso flavored) in the past 10 minutes. Fuckers are addictive.

It's now me against my body while No Mercy is on.

Foggy

I have a really low opinion of Zach. Like really really really low. The lowest. Lower than Pikma. But not lower than OwensIsNow. But even Zach doesn't deserve to be subjected to WWE's No Mercy network special.

Beefy

I have a really low opinion of Zach. Like really really really low. The lowest. Lower than Pikma. But not lower than OwensIsNow. But even Zach doesn't deserve to be subjected to WWE's No Mercy network special.

Miz match was good, Finn vs Bray was ok. This is shit though.

They have ads on PPV and people are eating it up

PEOPLE ARE PAYING TO WATCH PIZZA ADS

I am not paying for anythng fam.

Cesaro just got all his teeth knocked out

Was it because of Seth

aka the guy who crippled Sting and nearly did the same to at least two other people with buckle bombs, broke Cena's nose, and tore his own leg up trying to cripple Kane, yet mysteriously could never be called an unsafe worker for any of it

Top Bottom