• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

That's a win-win. Enzo is a heel as he should be, while Neville is a psycho killer and back onto the main roster.
Edit: I may be in the minority there, but I really liked that segment.

This makes sense because there's no logical way they could write Neville to lose clean to Enzo in a rematch. This just lets Enzo hold it for a bit before someone else can take it.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Crowd was a tad confused but I loved the segment and I dig the story being told

You know.

They should just never have Enzo defend the title.

And get his ass kicked every week. I enjoy Enzo dying. I don't enjoy Enzo being a dumpster dive version of Yano.

Enzo completely fucking failed in that segment

His job was to get the crowd to turn on him but he didn't clearly get his character motivations across. Instead of leaning hard into the arrogance at the audience's expense, he just rambled his way through it like every other promo he does

"I make more money than all of you guys combined......uh this whole arena......yeah" -this was like he realized deep into the promo that he's supposed to be to be the bad guy right now

It should've been a group beatdown. Just have everyone take turns giving Enzo a kick in the nuts or something.

Actually this story works. None of those guys have any reason to really want Neville with the title again either. So letting him do the dirty works gets revenge on Enzo and opens the title picture to all of them.

So does this mean Neville is moving back to the main roster? Dude has killer mic and in-ring chops at this point, he'd be a great asset to either show.

Hell, get him to take the US belt off of AJ so that the latter can move back into the WWE Championship scene.

Wagram

Heel Enzo is better.

Whether you like him or not you have to admit there's truth in what he says. That was the most relevant 205 Live has ever been.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would mark out hard if 205 live did a Casket Match where all the heels/faces teamed up and got rid of Neville/Enzo by nailing it shut and shipping it off to Smackdown or NXT or something.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I’m about to say, from the CW division’s perspective this all made perfect sense. They got to watch Enzo get his ass kicked and they don’t have to deal with Neville anymore.

Hex

Banned
It will turn out that the paper says that the person will never have a title match ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW.
And Enzo did not read it right.
Why would Angle have authority over Smackdown and 205 Live

Bronx-Man

Banned
How come no one’s posted one of those “We’re talking about Enzo and reacting to him, so he’s over” hot takes like I always saw for Roman or Eva Marie

Heel Enzo is better.

Whether you like him or not you have to admit there's truth in what he says. That was the most relevant 205 Live has ever been.

Smug ass Enzo and Psycho Killer Neville segment was the best thing since Wrestlemania's Neville/Aries match that has happened to 205 Live. And that beautiful Red Arrow was the cherry on top.

But to make my point clear, I still think Enzo is a steaming pile of shit.

Top Bottom