• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Braun is the best. Like when they just let him be a a Kaiju he's incredible, seeing him live on Raw back in August in Toronto was the highlight and that was a shpw that had Lesnar kill the Miz and the Miztourage

Hex

Banned
Bliss's offense looks worse than Deano's honestly

3VwfviR.gif

I have vanished people in the swamps for less....

I guess Ricochet is gonna be at a local garbage indy, the hot storyline is that local dumbass insulted his girlfriend so she's telling her man and he has a match now

I've at least seen him in a match before but like why not something good

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Neville should move onto feuding with the Miz -- two of my favs on the Raw brand. Neville has done all he can with the cruiserweights for the time being so I'd like to see him "climb the ladder" and move onto Finn, The Miz, Rollins, and the like.

Neville should move onto feuding with the Miz -- two of my favs on the Raw brand. Neville has done all he can with the cruiserweights for the time being so I'd like to see him "climb the ladder" and move onto Finn, The Miz, Rollins, and the like.

Miz is going to be busy for a while

In the land of giants over at Raw, I think Neville is better suited at Smackdown Live. That is, if this storyline is indeed a reason to move him to the main roster.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Miz is going to be busy for a while

Yah, which im thankful for since he's been great the past few years, but would rather see him busy with Neville over Reigns.

Neville to SD would be fun but then it would be difficult for him to interact and intermix with the cruiserweights from time to time.

Either way, id like to see Neville "move up" while talent such as Alexander and Metalik get their time in the spotlight on 205

that cruiserweight beatdown was hilarious.

I hear it sounds like vince is going to blow his shield wad on the miztourage, which sounds absolutely amazing (and not in a good way).

Wonder if Vince is going to have Roman win the IC title and do a WM6 style champ vs champ at mania. THAT'll get Roman over!

that cruiserweight beatdown was hilarious.

I hear it sounds like vince is going to blow his shield wad on the miztourage, which sounds absolutely amazing (and not in a good way).

Wonder if Vince is going to have Roman win the IC title and do a WM6 style champ vs champ at mania. THAT'll get Roman over!

I mean the assumption would be Shield stays together after that.

Fact is it is time.

Oh boy, can't wait to see how they fuck up the shield!

That's the spirit... not like Rollins and Ambrose haven't been greatly helped by the build to and eventual team up. Not like they haven't had much better promos with each other to work off of and much more entertaining matches.

Yeah, but you only have one "reunion" match. And it should really be because of a massive challenge like....say brock, joe and strowman.

not miz and the miztourage lol

It's not about a single match.

And The Shield would not get to do to Brock/Joe/Strowman (which makes zero narrative sense) what they'll get to do to Miz and the Miztourage. Nor would you want them to. Like think of what they did to Evolution... they wouldn't even get to do that to Brock/Joe/Strowman. Like part of this is to rebuild Reigns... so you can't put him in there with darlings like Strowman and Joe, people will get behind them killing the Miz and co, you saw that tonight.

Miz is a heat machine. It should be quick, brutal, and total decimation. That's why you want from the first Shield reunion. Would it be better if there was an organic Evolution calibre trio around? Sure... but there isn't and making a super group for the sake of a super group is even worse than facing an organic trio.

I think the correct words are ”less worse"

Nah actually better.

Adree

That Drew Gulak spot at the end with Ali in the Enzo beatdown was incredible. Nods to the character and just how odious they find Enzo.... Gulak let Ali fly!!!

Also lol a Strowman just being like: You want him? and then walking away after destroying Enzo.

Fuck me... this is working.... if and a big if they just continue beating him up. The problem is Enzo is going to win matches and shit and that's when I'll want to tune out again...because literally the only value Enzo has is as a rag doll.

Believable offense that looks good is part of workrate.

If 205 Live from now on is just all of the cruiserweights coming out and hitting high spots on Enzo it will be the #1 show on the network.

If 205 Live from now on is just all of the cruiserweights coming out and hitting high spots on Enzo it will be the #1 show on the network.

It's so weird because this was so satisfying but you know the end result is Enzo will cheat and win over and over and over and over probably for months.

Like the best thing would be to have Enzo just be such an asshole that he refuses to defend it for months and then when he finally does he loses it in his first defense.

Problem is they book Enzo as a dick being a face, the most heelish thing they could do with him is tease the audience he's gonna say his two catchphrases and not do it.

Just like Jericho did it with the list during house shows.

lol Gulak. Allowing a flip one time in the interest of hurting Enzo.

Best part, keeps some of these guys characters in check ("some" because I mean LOL that Cedric is standing side by side with Kendrick and Gallagher who just turned on the dude and beat him to a pulp with an umbrella lol) while still letting the segment work.

Side note heel Gallagher is brilliant.

Top Bottom