• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Rick Rude?!
Lol at that short guy wwe brought out

Del Rio is the least of gfw problems.

Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling is a trademark of Jeff Jarrett, all rights reserved. The most recent episode of Impact Wrestling acknowledges and respects that trademark and has scrubbed all mention of GFW and/or Global Force Wrestling including its logo (which Jeff Jarrett also owns the rights to) from its program and introduction

Pikma

Banned
Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling is a trademark of Jeff Jarrett, all rights reserved. The most recent episode of Impact Wrestling acknowledges and respects that trademark and has scrubbed all mention of GFW and/or Global Force Wrestling including its logo (which Jeff Jarrett also owns the rights to) from its program and introduction
I just saw a NOAH promo with Eli holding a GFW belt with Impact on the side plates

Did they not bring the old belts back yet?

I just saw a NOAH promo with Eli holding a GFW belt with Impact on the side plates

Did they not bring the old belts back yet?

Had no time to, considering the trademark issue and Jarrett's exit both happened after tapings. Will happen at BFG and the post-BFG tapings

Everything in '97 WWF was solid?? The racism?? The sexism?? The homophobia?? The transphobia?? The Disciples of Apocalypse?? Ahmed Johnson?? Brian Christopher on commentary??

I can go on! >_>

97 was not nearly as bad as 98. But you’re right, watching the Golddust and Piper build last week was appalling. I just always overlook it because of just how awful 98-99 was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not making the October thread? Not much of a welcome back!

Picture of fan who did the run in at NXT tampa last night:

Looks very sober.

Did he get the shit beaten out of him?

I wonder if insurance and stuff stops people from just beating people who pull shit like that.

I went to a concert a couple of years ago and when someone in the crowd yelled out stupid and racist shit the band stopped playing, dragged him outside and beat the living fuck out of him. Smashing his head into a terracotta potplant until it was broken kind of thing. Blood and teeth everywhere. It was real brutal but nothing ended up happening in a legal sense.

Top Bottom