• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Zach

giphy.gif

Zach

Cretins up in here.

I think I would have enjoyed Lost more if I stopped watching after this scene

For me at least, it peaked here and was all downhill from there
I'll watch it again one day and hopefully remember to consider this, how it would've been had it ended there. It's an interesting thought, and I didn't really hate it toward the end like a lot of peeps.

PWInsider said:
There has been some movement on the planned cinematic biopic on WWE's Vince McMahon, Pandemonium, which is being put together by TriStar and WWE Studios.

The current strategy is to try and attach an "A" level name to the project in order to fast track the project. An offer was made several weeks ago to representatives of Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper with the idea of Cooper starring as McMahon, according to a well placed source familiar with the project. Whether Cooper is receptive to the idea remains to be seen, but PWInsider.com has confirmed the offer was made.

Zach

The Wire is a Fave Five show probz. It's been a while, though. I should watch it again soonish.

Unrelated: Hunky Dory is so gouda.

Top Bottom