• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billen

Banned
Koshiba said:
:lol Nothing like that. I think it's a combination of bad luck and bad BF choices mostly. :/

You do come off as potentially interesting girlfriend material for those in your own age, he said in an as neutral and diplomatic voice possible. What is wrong with you, them, the universerse?

ninj4junpei said:
I won't lie, that looks really slick for a vibrator. The design is pretty cute too.
The hell!? I thought that was a computer mouse (I swear). Goddamn I need to get out more.
Nander said:
This is my beautiful girlfriend. I feel like a very lucky guy.

1107646951.jpg
You are indeed a very lucky guy, she looks fantastic. :D

Koshiba

The annoying thing is.. Pretty much every guy I've dated have at least said the same thing, that I'm the best/most caring/etc girlfriend they've ever had. >/ If that's the case, why leave me? Makes me pretty convinced of the argument of "girls like bad boys" being extremely true for men.. I dunno. It sucks.

EDIT: The last two boyfriends I've had broke up with me but claimed still love me even. I don't understand people.

Koshiba said:
The annoying thing is.. Pretty much every guy I've dated have at least said the same thing, that I'm the best/most caring/etc girlfriend they've ever had. >/ If that's the case, why leave me? Makes me pretty convinced of the argument of "girls like bad boys" being extremely true for men.. I dunno. It sucks.
Bullshit. I'm a very nice guy and that ain't gonna change ever. The only difference between me now and 3 years ago is that I don't come of as incredibly needy.

Billen

Banned
Koshiba said:

EDIT: The last two boyfriends I've had broke up with me but claimed still love me even. I don't understand people.

Time for a new thread methinks? :D

SmokyDave

Koshiba said:

I broke up with someone that I loved because I genuinely believed she had a better shot at happiness with someone a little more 'conventional'. It's unlikely that is the case but you never know, it does happen sometimes.

Perhaps you ought to be a little less caring in your next relationship? Nobody likes a bitch but it is nice to be kept on your toes a little. If that fails, blowjobs, lots of blowjobs. Difficult to break up with a woman that creates more suction than a warehouse of Dysons.

Koshiba said:

Didn't you move to some shithole in the forest with this guy?

Koshiba

Dabookerman said:
What kinda guys are you going for exactly?
History of Boyfriends starting at 14/15.

20144_1179357479640_1099230013_30436125_1154336_n.jpg

Left me, claimed to still love me.

20144_1179358239659_1099230013_30436133_5523868_n.jpg

Broke up with him, we were better off friends and so we still talk and are on good terms.

le77ed4a5c480c2e3c4f031.jpg

Broke up with him because he was a sociopath/compulsive liar and I was stuck in that relationship for a while since he kept manipulating me and threatening to kill himself if I left.

26489_1269841381681_1099230013_30624039_6892397_n.jpg

broke up with me, claimed to still love me

and the most recent one:
29750_1299031671420_1099230013_30680448_5151430_n.jpg

K, there is my history of relationships.. :lol Now I must be off to work.

Have we ever had a boy-age thread? Maybe Koshiba could start one. :lol I'd love to see the kind of advice gaffers would give to a girl about guys.

Koshiba said:
History of Boyfriends starting at 14/15

Quite a mixture of dudes ..

Dunno what to say. Clearly it's you! You smell of vinegar or something

*shrugs

Koshiba said:

Young Koshiba is not amused.
Koshiba said:
-_- Did they use the "it's not you, it's me" line?

Zonar

Koshiba said:

20144_1179358239659_1099230013_30436133_5523868_n.jpg

Broke up with him, we were better off friends and so we still talk and are on good terms.

le77ed4a5c480c2e3c4f031.jpg

Broke up with him because he was a sociopath/compulsive liar and I was stuck in that relationship for a while since he kept manipulating me and threatening to kill himself if I left.

26489_1269841381681_1099230013_30624039_6892397_n.jpg

broke up with me, claimed to still love me

and the most recent one:
29750_1299031671420_1099230013_30680448_5151430_n.jpg

Is it me or is Koshiba getting hotter the older she gets

Javaman said:
We just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago. Little dude needed a haircut :lol
Says the guy with a ponytail. ;)
FunkyPajamas said:
The hell!? I thought that was a computer mouse (I swear). Goddamn I need to get out more.
I don't blame you. I thought it was a mouse at first too. :lol Of course, then I noticed who posted it. I Googled the name just to be sure. :lol

Nander

FunkyPajamas said:
You are indeed a very lucky guy, she looks fantastic. :D

DonMigs85 said:
Absolutely lovely. You darn Frenchman!

Thank you, and I know. ;)
I'm so happy every morning I wake up next to her and realize that she's really my girlfriend and not a dream.

But I'm not French. I'm from Sweden, but since our incompetent football team failed to qualify for the World Cup I rooted for France (where I lived for 7 months last year). Hence the flag.

Koshiba

Dabookerman said:
Quite a mixture of dudes ..

Dunno what to say. Clearly it's you! You smell of vinegar or something

*shrugs

Well the one thing they all had in common was they were all nerdy in some way. Dating a nerdy/geeky guy is a must for me. Someone mentioned it may be a self esteem thing on their part, which may explain things really.. I don't really know for sure though. :/ I know the majority of them kinda had some kind of depression/self esteem thing.

EDIT:
Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
Didn't you move to some shithole in the forest with this guy?

Yes.. I did.. A month later he broke up with me so I am back in Florida now.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Koshiba said:
I know the majority of them kinda had some kind of depression/self esteem thing.

Sounds like a fear of commitment or they just had their fill of the relationship. Its harsh but most dudes easily throw around "love" post relationship to quell any hard feelings, mainly to feel better about themselves.

Koshiba said:
Well the one thing they all had in common was they were all nerdy in some way. Dating a nerdy/geeky guy is a must for me. Someone mentioned it may be a self esteem thing on their part, which may explain things really.. I don't really know for sure though. :/ I know the majority of them kinda had some kind of depression/self esteem thing.

EDIT:

Yes.. I did.. A month later he broke up with me so I am back in Florida now.
Well that's funny because I'd only go for nerdy girls.. I would get bored otherwise. I still don't get why they would just decide to up and leave.. To me that makes no sense. I do agree with self esteem playing a role but then my logic says if they only wanted to feel good about themselves they'd go for someone who isn't very attractive.
Do you have ambitions/aspirations? Career etc?

Koshiba

Dabookerman said:
Well that's funny because I'd only go for nerdy girls.. I would get bored otherwise. I still don't get why they would just decide to up and leave.. To me that makes no sense. I do agree with self esteem playing a role but then my logic says if they only wanted to feel good about themselves they'd go for someone who isn't very attractive.
Do you have ambitions/aspirations? Career etc?

I doubt my career/ambition/etc stuff plays a role.. At this very moment I'm just trying to get a second job and pay off my debt. My most recent BF has never held a job in his life. Last we talked he kinda said things like "You don't want me" and "see, I could never help pay for that." etc. Which is why I lean more toward self esteem thing. I think it got to the point he didn't feel right with me trying to cover all payments, etc. I would imagine guys have more of an issue with themselves if they aren't working? due to the old school mindset/instinct of "work, take care of family, etc" I guess. to be entirely honest (no, I'm not looking for advice or anything on it) I haven't entirely wrote off/given up on the recent BF. Part of me is really hoping he'll come around again once he gets/keeps a job and is working for a while that he'll feel like trying the relationship again.

DogWelder

Javaman said:
14noh2p.jpg

We just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago. Little dude needed a haircut :lol
Whoaaa, so this is what Javaman looks like. Good looking kid ya got there. Congrats on the anniversary.

Koshiba said:

Yeah, we complain that girls go for the douchebags but.....we tend to go for the bitches. Sad, but it does go both ways.

Koshiba said:
I doubt my career/ambition/etc stuff plays a role.. At this very moment I'm just trying to get a second job and pay off my debt. My most recent BF has never held a job in his life. Last we talked he kinda said things like "You don't want me" and "see, I could never help pay for that." etc. Which is why I lean more toward self esteem thing. I think it got to the point he didn't feel right with me trying to cover all payments, etc. I would imagine guys have more of an issue with themselves if they aren't working? due to the old school mindset/instinct of "work, take care of family, etc" I guess. to be entirely honest (no, I'm not looking for advice or anything on it) I haven't entirely wrote off/given up on the recent BF. Part of me is really hoping he'll come around again once he gets/keeps a job and is working for a while that he'll feel like trying the relationship again.
Yeah that makes sense. Well to me, if that is the case, it certainly doesn't seem like a dickish way to end the relationship.. Although i don't see why he would need to, since it sounds like it wasn't the biggest of deals for you anyway. I mean me personally, I would like to be with someone who has a solid job that could be career centric purely because if I'm to have kids one day i will do everything in my power to avoid giving them the same upbringing that I had.. But that's pretty much it. If you ain't planning on kids then you're a lot more flexible financially.

Tapiozona

Banned
Vague said:
149909_10100599609260051_2004251_73807395_1574954_n.jpg

A photo from our engagement shoot. :)

Not a slam on your significant other, but more on the photograph/photographer. That picture is hard to look at. Your faces are so glowing white it literally hurts my eyes. Worst part is it looks like he/she did the over-over-over-over-over-over-over-over exposing in photoshop. I'm sure the original is awesome on its own. Congrats on the engagement btw

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Zonar said:
Is it me or is Koshiba getting hotter the older she gets
This.

Also, I'm pretty sure she buys expensive toys, so she must be rich.:lol People are fools.
Either way, I'd say the problem seems to be with dating guys with dark hair who sorta' look like dickheads.:D
Real Talk: Sometimes a guy just wants to feel like he's got some pull or power and is wanted or worshipped. It's screwed up, but the threatened break-up being met with crying and desperation is a little talked about turn-on.

Koshiba said:
I guess. to be entirely honest (no, I'm not looking for advice or anything on it) I haven't entirely wrote off/given up on the recent BF. Part of me is really hoping he'll come around again once he gets/keeps a job and is working for a while that he'll feel like trying the relationship again.
Koshiba said:
(no, I'm not looking for advice or anything on it)
25855cy.jpg

2cwk57a.jpg

Koshiba

ninj4junpei said:

:lol Yeah, sorry.. I already know what people would say and yes, I'm well aware of what I'm doing and how foolish it might seem. So.. there isn't much point in discussing it further. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom