• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hah. I'm betting that regardless of what people might say, silently they'd be able to relate and might even feel the same way in your shoes.

Koshiba said:
:lol Yeah, sorry.. I already know what people would say and yes, I'm well aware of what I'm doing and how foolish it might seem. So.. there isn't much point in discussing it further. :[
I know you have the love goggles on now, but that is a seriously goony looking dude who can't hold a job. You can do much better.

Alucrid

Banned
jon bones said:
anyone else cringe when they read this :lol

My reaction:

JC.gif

Koshiba said:
The annoying thing is.. Pretty much every guy I've dated have at least said the same thing, that I'm the best/most caring/etc girlfriend they've ever had. >/ If that's the case, why leave me? Makes me pretty convinced of the argument of "girls like bad boys" being extremely true for men.. I dunno. It sucks.

EDIT: The last two boyfriends I've had broke up with me but claimed still love me even. I don't understand people.

Sounds like they were afraid of commitment. It happens.

Okay, I'll be the thread dick head. People don't necessarily get what they deserve, but they DO get what they demand. Koshiba, quit hanging your hopes on crushes, and look for someone your equal, because it's pretty clear you haven't done that yet. Barring that,be willing to be alone for a while. Respect yourself first and the rest will follow. Each one of these guys probably had glaring warning signs to an outside observer. YOU need to be an outside observer too.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Koshiba said:
History of Boyfriends starting at 14/15.

I am much better looking than all of those guys! You have a strange taste. :lol

Still a bit wary about posting a clear picture, but here's my fiance on a recent trip to Japan (hint: she's not Japanese).

10h6lp2.jpg

xky790.jpg

If you're female and in Japan, I highly recommend Maica costume shop in Kyoto. You'll spend a whole morning there and it costs a bit of money, but it'll be worth it for the photos alone.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
alyssa hustle's story, although quite touching, doesn't count because they didn't meet here.

btw you all have beautiful SOs. GAF has the mojo

Bit-Bit

Koshiba said:
Well the one thing they all had in common was they were all nerdy in some way. Dating a nerdy/geeky guy is a must for me. Someone mentioned it may be a self esteem thing on their part, which may explain things really.. I don't really know for sure though. :/ I know the majority of them kinda had some kind of depression/self esteem thing.

EDIT:

Yes.. I did.. A month later he broke up with me so I am back in Florida now.
Hey, I'm in Florida! Though I'm unemployed right now.

Bit-Bit

Sweedishrodeo said:
has anyone ever hooked up via GAF? just trying to gauge everyone's shot with the 'this is what cool looks like' chick
There is one that I know of. It was with this chick who has an amazing ass. Eliktrikluv was her name. She met some douche here on GAF who later got ban for posting pics of her ass.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
although i never saw the pics of that girl's ass, if that did happen, i will grant GAF a bonus point for sheer face-palm.

otherwise, couples boarding together isn't new. my ex used to post on here with me all the time. good girl. wonder if she is still here somewhere.

so, no dice?

Gaf's doing pretty well for themselves.

I was going to post a pic of me and my ex for comparison but needless to say, BELIEVE in yourself and you'll surprise yourself.

My girlfriend and I before dinner.
37455_1468175315500_1567081135_1173068_2251371_n.jpg

And during.
37455_1468175835513_1567081135_1173080_7031358_n.jpg

Kronotech

Hydranockz said:
Gaf's doing pretty well for themselves.

I was going to post a pic of me and my ex for comparison but needless to say, BELIEVE in yourself and you'll surprise yourself.

My girlfriend and I before dinner.
37455_1468175315500_1567081135_1173068_2251371_n.jpg

And during.
37455_1468175835513_1567081135_1173080_7031358_n.jpg

Triple H, is that you?

jamesinclair said:
This thread has taken a turn for the creepy.

Edit: Referring to half the posters trying to meet GAFs one female member, not the pics.
GAF has more than a few females, though for readily apparent reasons some of them keep it quiet.

Aselith

Koshiba must be menstruating cause there's blood in the water.

eh yo baby why don't you let me put my chum in your chum bucket HOLLA

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Aselith said:
Koshiba must be menstruating cause there's blood in the water.

eh yo baby why don't you let me put my chum in your chin bucket HOLLA

44c03a1f_3cdf_1800.gif

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
viciouskillersquirrel said:
Still a bit wary about posting a clear picture, but here's my fiance on a recent trip to Japan (hint: she's not Japanese).

http://i51.tinypic.com/10h6lp2.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/xky790.jpg

If you're female and in Japan, I highly recommend Maica costume shop in Kyoto. You'll spend a whole morning there and it costs a bit of money, but it'll be worth it for the photos alone.

What were the reactions of the locals to your GF in that outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom