• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFMOORE!

Lard said:
Women like nothing but money and/or assholes. Fact.

and if they're with a guy with neither one of those, the guy they are with is just someone their biding their time with until they can ensnare one with money and/or is an asshole

pitt_norton

Lard said:
Women like nothing but money and/or assholes. Fact.

CFMOORE! said:
and if they're with a guy with neither one of those, the guy they are with is just someone their biding their time with until they can ensnare one with money and/or is an asshole

~Kinggi~ said:
tis is true

Wow... have you guys already run out of all the tissues Santa got for you on Xmas?

Petrie

Banned
Buncha whiners. Perhaps your personality isn't as great as you all think, or even better, perhaps the women can see through the fake niceness you put on thinking that's what they want.

Chances are pretty good you aren't all as wonderful as you think, who wants just an "ok" guy?

AVclub

What's with all the chatter in this fucking thread? Less text, more pics please. Save the discussions for another thread.

(._.)

Banned
Brera said:
I was a fat 29 year old Gaf virgin and decided to sort myself out after someone posted the comment "it's too late for you, give up" to another gaffer in the same position.

I bought some running trainers and started running. My gf, who clearly had the fat geek (me) in the friend-zone kept asking to come along. This is after she and another work friend said I was a friendly panda and would they would let me share a bed cos they knew I wouldn't try it.

I let her come running with me as she had nothing else to do and the off road track was near her. We ended up running nearly every single day for 5 miles a day for a month and a half before ending up in bed! All through personality, as let's face it, i'm still over weight now and she is an uber babe. We spent all day playing Assassins Creed 2... and yes, she was as good as me!

Like I said, all the gaffer virgins out there, read the threads, take the advice and life will be good and you can have a fine honey like everyone else in here! It's been going strong nearly 9 months now!:D
Are you being serious here?

Lard

Banned
Petrie said:
Buncha whiners. Perhaps your personality isn't as great as you all think, or even better, perhaps the women can see through the fake niceness you put on thinking that's what they want.

Chances are pretty good you aren't all as wonderful as you think, who wants just an "ok" guy?

Perhaps you should be less judgmental about people you've never met.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Meadows said:
University

She was way into clubbing, I was way into Gaming. We're complete opposites and we sparked like fuck. Everyone else had gone home for winter and it was basically just me and her for 4 days over winter 09 in our dorm and we spent all of our time together. It happened super fast.

That's what she said.

Cruzader

Banned
AVclub said:
What's with all the chatter in this fucking thread? Less text, more pics please. Save the discussions for another thread.
Seriously GAF, this man needs his fap material, I mean new pix. Let him have some.
:lol

cashman

Banned
Lard said:
Difference being I've met lots of women and am basing my statements on empirical data.
:lol :lol :lol

But not nearly enough to make that judgment. You seem to lack understanding of a thing called confidence.

Aselith

cashman said:
:lol :lol :lol

But not nearly enough to make that judgment. You seem to lack understanding of a thing called confidence.

Also, a "good sense of humor." I make myself feel better by saying I like a girl with a bubbly personality. It brings me comfort to know that the ladies have similar code words.

FrankT

14ih2df.jpg

Me, da gal. Story would be epic, but no time for that.

Wellignton story, straight up Balllllllin!

Burai

shitonmychest57
Lard said:
Difference being I've met lots of women and am basing my statements on empirical data.

How many is lots? And what kind of women? Where are you meeting them?

Let me put it this way; in the year leading up to me hooking up with my significant other, I easily dated twenty to thirty women with varying levels of success. That's one or more new women every fortnight. You have to be out there, meeting and dating people. Sure, some women value wealth over everything else. But that's not everyone. The asshole thing is actually just confidence. There's no-one more confident than an asshole. But you don't have to be an asshole to be confident. You just play to your own strengths.

If you date, you WILL get rejected many, many times. It's all part of the territory. But that's why you need to be out there. If you date a lot you get a better sense of perspective too. I remember being in 3-or-less dates a year territory and thinking that every woman I dated was "the one" just out of sheer desperation and frustration. If you date a lot you'll be able to see what works and what doesn't and you'll be rejecting women just as easily as they reject you.

I have really considering making a blog about the difference between girls in different countries in the area of relationships ... Right now I'm single but there is so much drama x.x
Still I have some pics of something related ... will upload them later..

She is really cute Brera :D

Brera

Banned
(._.) said:
Are you being serious here?
At the start of this year I was 13.5st with a bmi in the red zone. I'm still over weight but not as bad!

I'm totally serious. Did I mention I'm 29 and she was 21 at the time? This was all totally like a teen geek romcom and we joke about it all the time.

Come spring, we'll be out running again hardcore so I'll be sorted once and for all.

Luke I said, it's not all over, you just have to get off your bums and think positive! She's a billion times out of my league but it just proves, there's no such thing!

We're all geeks here, but just look at the hotness in this thread, it's better than any female form thread!!

Thanks for the compliments, she really appreciates them!

Firaeus

CFMOORE! said:

pitt_norton said:
Wow... have you guys already run out of all the tissues Santa got for you on Xmas?

HAHA yea I know. Maybe if they learned how to chill on GAF AND have a social life they wouldnt be so mad...

haters-gonna-hate-bitchen-goat.jpg

CFMOORE!

Firaeus said:
HAHA yea I know. Maybe if they learned how to chill on GAF AND have a social life they wouldnt be so mad...

haters-gonna-hate-bitchen-goat.jpg

whatever, i have a social life, a great career and i hangout on here. there's a lot of truth to the girls want assholes or dudes with money thing. sure it's not ALL the time but you certainly see a lot of it in LA

Tf53

Lard said:
But they all do! That's my point!
Mine didn't. You need to snap out of it and figure out what kind of girl you want. If you want a girl that only cares about money, you seem to be out of luck. However, there are a lot of amazing women out there just waiting to find you.
Unless you're a total weirdo. In that case, I'm sorry.

Nander

Ok, the story of how I met my girlfriend (posted a couple of pages back).

We first met at a club almost two years ago. I walked up to her, we chatted a bit and then exchanged numbers before she had to go. Since I considered her to be way out of my league (and she really is) I didn't even try to persue her.

Then about two months later I got a text message from her, saying something like "Hey, remember me? We met at that club this winter.". However, by then I had moved abroad to study for a semester but we kept in touch over the Internet. When I, by fall, returned to Sweden it was to do my military service so I still didn't have time for a relationship. We started to meet up almost every time I was home on leave, but only as friends. When my military service was finally about to come to an end, I gathered some courage and just kissed her. The stars alinged etc. and we spent the most amazing summer together. And since August we have offically been a couple.

EDIT: I feel that this post is a bit inappropriate now after Ulairi's. Sorry for your loss. So sad. :(

Tristam

Uliari, I thought you said you were married? Did you re-marry?

I don't even know how to express my condolences. She was beautiful.

Ulairi

Banned
Tristam said:
Uliari, I thought you said you were married? Did you re-marry?

I don't even know how to express my condolences. She was beautiful.

I was married. She died. I never remarried.

Tf53

Ulairi said:
I am. She had cancer and wasn't able to beat it.
I'm truly sorry for your loss. I witnessed my wife's sister pass away from cancer and it can truly be very tiring watching a loved one wither. May I ask how long ago this was?

Ulairi

Banned
Tf53 said:
I'm truly sorry for your loss. I witnessed my wife's sister pass away from cancer and it can truly be very tiring watching a loved one wither. May I ask how long ago this was?

October of last year.

Noshino

Ulairi said:
October of last year.

I knew I had read it somewhere else....

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/44883

Was hoping that she would make it through, coincidentally, this was at about the same time as my mother recovered from breast cancer and my cousin was diagnosed with testicular cancer.

Truly sorry for your loss, cancer is a bitch, everyone in my mother's side of the family has died of cancer, so my future isn't really pretty.

Detsuken

Ulairi - from my heart, please accept my most sincere condolences for your loss. My grandmother passed away from breast cancer a long time ago, and it is still heartbreaking. To lose your wife at such a young age... my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. Good luck!

Gibbo

Ulairi said:
October of last year.

That sucks man - a beautiful lady & at such a young age too. It's stories like this that serves as a reminder to me to stop complaining about inconsequential stuff like a low paying job, etc.

Hope you've been coping well dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom