• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2013 Edition

Lovely setups everyone!

I don't have anything to show for now. I'm currently on contract for this company/broke so I don't have a lot of stuff.

When I do figure out a place to live, I want to get a mix of the clean setups I've seen here but add a bit more vintage sets. I'm not the cleanest person on earth so I don't think I could keep it 'showroom' worthy ;)

Leibniz

These ones are from my bedroom. They are a bit old (see old youtube layout) but it remains the same so it should work.

LG 42SL80
PS3 Slim 120GB

PC Rig:
GTX580 TwinFrozr II
I5 2500@4.3Ghz
8GB DDR3 and etc.

PXb0l.jpg

jhHWU.jpg

BsZxp.jpg

gwk8p.jpg

VO08s.jpg

V7gXk.jpg

Took this right after I got my PS4 setup. Just got everything how I want it and I'm pretty happy with all of it.

Nice man

What speakers are those? Im in the process of expanding my media centre to accommodate the PS4 and XB1.

So far, ive bought a new switch for my router, need new power boards, new HDMIs, to clear some space for the consoles then i can set it up finally.

Nice man

What speakers are those? Im in the process of expanding my media centre to accommodate the PS4 and XB1.

So far, ive bought a new switch for my router, need new power boards, new HDMIs, to clear some space for the consoles then i can set it up finally.

Thank you. The speakers are Klipsch F-30s with their C-10 model in the center. Very nice speakers.

Hoo-doo

Banned
These ones are from my bedroom. They are a bit old (see old youtube layout) but it remains the same so it should work.

LG 42SL80
PS3 Slim 120GB

PC Rig:
GTX580 TwinFrozr II
I5 2500@4.3Ghz
8GB DDR3 and etc.

PICS

I love your setup, especially the monitor + speakers. Great job.

Oxn

So I've been slightly updating my home over the past few weeks. Finally decided to move my record player into the living room since I've been meaning to find it a spot since I moved in more than 2 years ago. It really adds to the living room space.

H3RCwL8.jpg

Where u get that clock?

BX_Hova

Neo Member
Watched this thread for years, always love what i see.
Samsung UN55F8000BF TV
Sony STR-DN840 Receiver
Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System
PS4, PS3
Xbox 360, Xbox One reserved.
Sorry for the bad shot, this is just my bed room!
20131117_180536.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

xuso.jpg

How is every one integrating the next gen into your setups? Working well for me for the most part. Will need a Kinect and PS4 camera extension cable before I can use any of them due to the run to my TV takes a minimum of 15 feet.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Just got the Xbox One, and so we're all set for next-gen:

11001898963_29c4acefea_b.jpg

11001896363_b7d8e127c7_b.jpg

10652546866_9888bb3806_b.jpg

9385972499_d1247bccc6_b.jpg

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I knew it was messy but the picture makes it look terrible. Looks like I may finally have to upgrade my ten year old shelf when I find a new job in a part of the country where I can afford a nice house. At least it is almost always dark. And yes I labeled my input for the Xbone as Xbone. I do like how the WiiU fits right on top of the non vent part of the Xbone. The PC on top is my main entertainment device and the PS3 is soon going to go out to pasture.

zUAItBml.jpg

REK

How do you get the Kinect to sit on top of the TV??? Is there any special hardware needed?? Can anyone take a photo on how it mounts? Thanks!

Bgamer90

Banned
How do you get the Kinect to sit on top of the TV??? Is there any special hardware needed?? Can anyone take a photo on how it mounts? Thanks!

I'm using this Xbox 360 Kinect TV Clip Mount on my Xbox One Kinect.

Tried it out just to see if it would fit and it did after messing around with it. I can't 100% recommend it since it was made for the Xbox 360 Kinect -- therefore the Xbox One Kinect doesn't snap on to it. However, the Xbox One Kinect does lay down on it pretty well; more than likely due to the Xbox One Kinect being pretty heavy in size as well as the rubber material that's underneath it.

nikos

setup2013a.JPG

setup2013.jpeg

Everything's in the bedroom because I have roommates. :| Handhelds, gaming PC, other sticks/accessories not pictured. I don't like looking at too many things.

This just reminded me that I need to hide those two wires now that everything is set up.

REK

I'm using this Xbox 360 Kinect TV Clip Mount on my Xbox One Kinect.

Tried it out just to see if it would fit and it did after messing around with it. I can't 100% recommend it since it was made for the Xbox 360 Kinect -- therefore the Xbox One Kinect doesn't snap on to it. However, the Xbox One Kinect does lay down on it pretty well; more than likely due to the Xbox One Kinect being pretty heavy in size as well as the rubber material that's underneath it.

Thank you Bgamer90!

LG 42SL80
PS3 Slim 120GB

PC Rig:
GTX580 TwinFrozr II
I5 2500@4.3Ghz
8GB DDR3 and etc.

What brand are those speakers? They look great with the monitor.

Our main family room where I have my PS4 and PS3 currently hooked up. I keep a selection of games here in the bottom cabinet along with my Pulse Elite Wireless Headphones. The 55 inch Samsung TV was compliments of Wal-Mart's pricing snafu!

I've had to put the PS4 on the top as it seems to get too warm if I try to cram it in with the cable box. Not surprising though.

I've completely retired my X360 as it died on me one too many times. I got tired of getting it fixed and I never bought a new console from my launch version.
20131124_151717.jpg

Then I have an "office" where I keep my gaming PC.

20131124_160108.jpg

Top Bottom