• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shuhei Yoshida visited Shift Up studio, photo with the director Kim Hyung Tae and his wife

Playstation needs a guy like this as its next CEO, someone with a great eye for talent who cares about games. All the posts I see of him are game recommendations (which are mostly great) and good vibes. He's also the guy who helped Mihoyo become known in the West, which didn't turn out half bad. I'm sure he would never greenlight 12 GaaS only to cancel half of them years later.

PS is the most successful it's ever been and Stellar Blade was signed under Jim.... sooooooooo.....
I doubt Jim knew who they were before Shu got interested into them. Jim only Oked the deal but he probably couldn't say no to horny Shu on those serious matters.

shupepper.gif

JaksGhost

Everybody keeps pointing the finger at Jim for everything PlayStation while Herman gets to keep going on vacation while avoiding any sort of scrutiny.

Last edited:

iHaunter

Imagine having a wife, employing a bunch of women, and then being told you don't know what a woman looks like. From some frog-eating imbecile* who probably can't even tell you what a woman is.

* - Most French people are not frog-eating imbeciles.
Can't eat frogs, turn gay.

Submit Matt Groening GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Top Bottom