• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siglemic live streams his attempt of breaking SM64 WR [NEW WORLD RECORD 1:47:10'9]

Oh fuck, I always have his stream on in the background when I'm doing stuff. The one time I miss it :(

Anyone got chat screengrabs?

Just one.

ip2pp.png

Anth0ny

Seth Killian

Just saw @Siglemic beat the Super Mario 64 70 Star world record. Artful, dramatic, hype. Better than the Olympics? Probably.

lol

OatmealMu

Slightly OT, but...

Has anyone noticed that both honey82184 and Neronero679 have essentially disappeared? While watching Sigs' stream a few nights back, I decided to see what his competitors were up to. What I discovered was that Neronero679 closed both his Twitch and Youtube accounts, and that honey82184 protected his Twitter.

Really weird.

Luigi87

Slightly OT, but...

Has anyone noticed that both honey82184 and Neronero679 have essentially disappeared? While watching Sigs' stream a few nights back, I decided to see what his competitors were up to. What I discovered was that Neronero679 closed both his Twitch and Youtube accounts, and that honey82184 protected his Twitter.

Really weird.

Better late than never responding.
Nero essentially retired from SM64 running, and even sold his N64, IIRC.
Not sure what is up with Honey.

Zeppelin

Glad to see priorities hasn't changed in Siglemic's life since last Christmas. This shit is his calling. I hope he'll still be at it later in December when I have more time to watch. :)

kylej

Banned
Sig has been streaming a lot lately. I can feel a mental break coming real soon though. I can count the number of times I've seen him get upstairs in the past 2 weeks on one hand. His WR splits are so good at this point.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Sig has been streaming a lot lately. I can feel a mental break coming real soon though. I can count the number of times I've seen him get upstairs in the past 2 weeks on one hand. His WR splits are so good at this point.

I think we're starting to see the cracks. Green Demon Challenged WF after several failures.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This Paper Mario race is infuriating. Sig sucks so much. ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Does anyone know what game he would go up against a guy called ringrush at? Cos man that ringrush dude sounds like an arrogant so and so. I'd like to see siglemic claim any records off of him.

Can't believe how playable this game still is. They really nailed it. And this guy is mesmerizing to watch play, the only time I've ever watched one of these streams for more than a minute or two.

Top Bottom