• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Singstar PS3 Track List

I pre-ordered this in GAME last week. Comes out in the UK on July 27th.

We are up to 8 Singstar releases in the UK. (Singstar, Party, Pop World, Rocks!, Anthems, Legends, 80's & Pop Hits.)

I have all of these except the latest, Pop Hits. I will be upgrading a lot of these songs onto the PS3 on release day. It will be great to have all my favourite songs in one place and not have to keep disc swapping.

Singstar is a great party game.

Press Release notes:
300+ Songs – Entire SingStar PlayStation 2 catalogue and more available for download on day one.
Customisable – New skins, new voice effects & artist images from SingStar online.
My SingStar – All new SingStar online community allows users to upload and share audio feedback, EyeToy performances, EyeToy Snapshots & Scores.
Connectivity – Transfer your best bits from PLAYSTATION 3 to PSP system and take your performances with you on-the-go.
Alerts – When new tracks are available for download.
PSP Compatibility – Save vocal/ EyeToy performances on memory stick.

It looks like you can transfer your Singstar tracks onto memory stick and play them on the PSP. So at least you can play them on at least one mobile device.

No confirmation yet on whether the new mics are wireless. EDIT

From 1UP
The new wireless Bluetooth microphone is confirmed to be released post-launch, so one would assume that the current USB-connected SingStar mic is compatible with the PS3 version.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3157511

gmoran

M3wThr33 said:
# Blur - Coffee & TV
# Coldplay - Fix You
# Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
# Radiohead - No Surprises
# REM - Losing My Religion
# Supergrass - Alright
# The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
# The Killers - Mr Brightside
# The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums